Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~

What happened to this? Is it full on ecchi comedy now? Im pretty sure there was dungeon adventure part of this?

Dex-chan lover
@redsox02
Basically he got a skill where he gets skill points for doing things he enjoys and it boils down to girls doing ecchi shit with him so he can create and edit skills and he goes into a dungeon about every 10 chapters or so

man, no offense, but these last few chapters are rough to get through. you really need a proofreader who has English as his first language.

Aggregator gang
This isn't going anywhere, so just go back to ch.9 and enjoy it again.

Looking back, I can't believe I made it through chapter 41 before dropping this.
Like others have said, this story had potential.
Instead the author is making it into softcore hentai.
Why would I read fake hentai when I can read real hentai?

Dex-chan lover
@redsox02
You expected that to not happen. LIterally the basis is do things that give you pleasure to get exp I predicted we were going to end up satisfying weird ass pissing and choking kinks by this point but they are just pussing out at this point just go full hentai

@rokegle135 no i expected some story. Yeah i get that the premise of his power is his desire but we clearly had a plot in the beginning. Now its non-existent. This isnt rly so bad storywise but i feel like author is giving up and just leaning to ecchi for more readers.

Dex-chan lover
@redsox02
Yea cause fucks are so brain dead for ecchi I am not going to act like I don't like ecchi but ecchi plot is meh at best it doesnt feed my big brain which is the brain that matters. So few animes have a non plot driven harem nowadays

why do the covers never have the mc in them except when they’re just straight up bad???
WHY MUST THE COVERS ALWAYS BE ONLY FOCUSED ON THE BOOBS

I haven't seen trash like that in awhile, if you are looking for absolute garbage manga - you found it.

Man I love the teacher I don't care bout plot after reading lots of bullshit but man at least it ain't a edgy trash.

Users who are viewing this thread