Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~

good comics, for light reading hahaha, thus who said otherwise need to read the tags slowly and c a r e f u l l y . Thanks for the chapter!

😁😁😁😁

Story in itself is decent, art is very sloppy/hollow and barely passes as mediocre, but the main problem is the skill mechanic is just terrible.
Too much monologue and convo over every miniscule thing. That makes this after a few chapters very boring.

ok yeah but why you gotta make sex a key feature in the manga
don’t tell me it’s “widening the audience” because no one’s here for unimportant unrelated sexual activity
if you want out-of-context hentai then just go read hentai

I still can't believe this trash is getting an anime, don't get me wrong I read trashier series, but this one is just boring.
Maybe the adaptation of the LN is just bad??

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if adapting this Manga as an anime is ok considering the number of scenes

It was nice before but i feel like this manga is starting to become a joke. Like the seriousness from before evaporated

Hey translators plz upload the nxt English chapters. There are plenty pf raw material available plz

Real question here, where is the story after chapter 34 ? it's like watching some naruto filler

Dex-chan lover
It's not amazing, but it's not bad lol
Hard to describe my feelings to it.
Trash-tier but its an interesting read. Score seems apt. Probably deserves a 6.7 tho tbh

@gregger you're describing hentai there. Where the guy mind controls the girl into fucking him. It's not amazing, but it's not bad as well.

its kinda hard to believe this is actually getting a anime adaptation and kinda hyped up about it

I can't believe that this is getting an anime
It's not bad but it's kinda too cringey for me to watch animated

Users who are viewing this thread