Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~

Double-page supporter
@AthK Why not both? Then he'd also incentivize the other party to lewd him for LP, having both earn it with a single act.

Power Uploader
@Invader_retro Thanks for the info... I was just concerned coz I saw the official English link.. So, I feared if it’s dropped..

@Degernase 🤔 That doesn’t sound bad...

Group Leader
@AthK Editors don't have a schedule on what they release or what gets uploaded (I'm not the boss or manager by the way).

Dex-chan lover
this is so, so fucking bad. i have always wondered why mangaka who can actually draw things end up adapting some of the most dogshit 0 effort light novels written.

hey, i guess it pays.

Can't believe this dogshit got an english release despite there being so many better things...

Fed-Kun's army
@assman162 It's because publishers are far more interested in adapted works instead of something new, since the name recognition makes it easier to sell. So, they force the artists working for them to adapt whatever novels they can get the rights for cheaply.
And the rights being cheap usually means the story isn't all that good, with not many fans to encourage better writing.
The whole industry is very crappy for the artists, with them being forced to do long hours for only a fraction of the profits.

it started off interestingly but have just turned into the authors way of telling us his weird fetishes.. especially the last one was just wrong...

I can only say thank god that whole Emma arc is over and we’re back to the goo- average ass dungeon exploring. But! Chapter 36 is MILES ahead of the prior dozen or so chapters so I’m... happy? Content? Honestly a very mixed bag for me.
ALSO WTF??? THIS MANGA OF ALL THINGS GOT AN OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATION??

This started off good but just went to shit at the emma getting abducted arc, like damn the author really can't think of anything and is just throwing random shit into what was a decent harem manga. Fuck even his op cheat skill isn't even OP or more like he just doesn't use it properly🤦‍♂️. Just read this for the harem and ecchi moments boys, theres no actual plot besides that🤷‍♂️

Damn this shitshow gets 6 stars!? Maybe in the early chps yea but imo it should at least be below 5

They are soo many possibilities with his skill. Why not create a skill that allows him to steal /take peoples skill ? Seriously i know hes not evil and noone would use it but still. With that skill he would be able to even take holy skills. I hate these types of manga where only stupid brain dead mc get op skills and just use it on stupid stuff. He could just make grant take skill. And just steal skills from people im guessing noone would realize until he checks his skill board or tries to use it. With that skill he could just open a shop and sell/buy skills he would be a motherfucking rich asf.

I fail to see why people give this so much hate. I agree, it is not the most amazing thing ever, but then again, nothing is perfect. There is always a flaw or blemish on even the shiniest of wonders.

That said, what are people comparing it to that makes this so bad?

Power Uploader
@primsul it doesn’t feel like NTR at all (for me)..
If anyone feels it like NTR, then they need to read something like ‘Nozoki Ana’ to know what NTR actually feels like (and why people hate NTR)

Users who are viewing this thread