Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~

Started out decent but then the story got convoluted real quickly. No clue as to what the heck is going on.

Will this story have heavy ntr route? Like story nobelman where the mc have heroine will steal with high rank noble kinda rpg...lol...

Author didn't put much though in to writing obviously. He sets some rules, but he breaks these rules in the next chapter?

Contributor
https://twitter.com/Kirari_star/status/1258337454261592064 Anime confirmed.

Dex-chan lover
This trash got an anime and we still are waiting for the second season of No Game No Life.

Group Leader
For a while, I had believed that the MC of Zero no Tsukaima was the worst of them all, until this piece of shit Noru pleasantly took me by surprise.
This is peak beta, everyone. If Noru isn't at the apex already, he's probably somewhere up there real close.
Makes me question how there isn't an option to rate a negative score lmao

xD

Fed-Kun's army
@bvdaf "Really smoll brain characters even the ones in chinese stories are better" God, this is probably what caused the fire in Australia xD

It's like we reached the bottom of the barrel, broke through it, and started digging.
Absolutely atrocious save for the passable art.

Double-page supporter
Who in the world dosent love this anime? I'm being completely serious. This has to be one of my fav fantasy mangas ever

I can tolerate the non-existence plot but I'm annoyed that the harem feels weak and thoughtless , all the attention is on Emma, the receptionist loses her appearance as it goes on, the elf girl, lol, she's just...there and don't forget the 16 year curse girl who straight up disappeared after her arc ended.

Power Uploader
The raws are at chapter 41 (new chapter updated every 14 days)... Scanlation is going pretty slow compared to that 😢

Double-page supporter
Have "create X skill"
Have "gift X skill"
Create "gift LP skill"
Gift tons of people "gift LP skill" and promise to grant various skills in return for being gifted LP (at an interest rate)
???
Profit

Power Uploader
@Degernase Why would he chose it when he's getting LP by kissing/lewding with girls?? He will lose those lewding privileges if he did that.. haha..

Users who are viewing this thread