Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~

Dex-chan lover
this is an LN or WN adaptaton right? if so i have a question to the dudes who read the LN or WN

does olivia ever get out of the chains?

Couldn't he just 'Rewrite' his LP amount since technically it is part of his status. Or even better, rewrite the 3 skills he received to not consume a large amount of LP. I could have put in 0 LP for the consumption, but you know, gotta give some service to the reader... wink wink.

mrf

@SlyMonky
He doesn't know his master is keeping him, she haven't tell him much.

Maybe the LP is an encrypted stats. So there's no way he can access the number.

Aggregator gang
@0181sam
Nope. Currently I'm reading 99/120 WN. The series last chapter update is 2019/06/05. Olivia is probably gonna end in there forever due to inactive author XD

Aggregator gang
@SlyMonky
The MC probably didn't realize that he could rewrite his LP amount (plot service). For the 3 skill probably the requirement cost to rewrite is too over cost for him... Well he didn't realize that so he can have lewd services from the harem waifu so I'm fine with it...

Holy fucking shit the pedo bait is strong here. God fucking damnit. Another one dropped.

What is wrong with the Japanese and their obsession with things that look like little girls, damnit?

Why is MC skipping floors so much? He's so underleveled cause he can't even fight in higher level floors.

Well it's hard not to when they throw it at your face. Sorry for reading the damn thing.

i'm really thankful to the translators and all, but i gotta admit that it's kinda painful to read

Dex-chan lover
mindless story but with fan-service so just turn off your brains, unzip your pants and you're good to go 😏

Dex-chan lover
Very stupid plot in this arc, accepting a dance off on the enemy field, nobles would give more applause to a high ranker than a low one.
The MC accepting a challenge so unfair is stupid, even more counting the risk of losing and the lack of rewards on his win.

Users who are viewing this thread