Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - About How I Can Disappear In Peace

Aggregator gang
pretty sure this got axed, it feels rushed and they arent even together nor is this a proper tragedy.

So the MC had feelings for blonde girl who had an older boyfriend for the entire manga, and she even fucked him even though she clearly also liked MC. And then MC and blonde girl don't even get together in the end. Seriously, what kind of cuck author writes shit like this. Absolute garbage. I swear, these garbage authors can't think of a way to do unique relationship drama so they just resort to "what if instead of a traditional romance, the love interest fucks some other dude the entire time." And then you have dumbass readers saying it's different and not cliche wish fulfillment stuff, and that somehow makes it good? Cuck manga like this is all either weird fetish shit or authors trying to be needlessly subsersive and edgy for the sake of being "different." And it pisses me off that so many people just eat it up thinking that this garbage is somehow more sophisticated than traditional romance stories, just because it's "different." Different doesn't mean better ffs

Fed-Kun's army
I loved it.
The ending may looked rushed but it's not. It kinda tied the knots which was perfect
Kazuya really wanted to change himself and that he really did and the lengths he go through is amazing
honestly a go-to read if you want a redemption story
9/10
i agree. sometimes you don't want something super drawn out, and i think a lot of people are confusing their desire to see the characters more with their desire to see the narrative/story drawn out more. in regards to the story as a whole, i think the author delivered what they were trying to get at. any more of it would've felt like extra filler arcs.

Users who are viewing this thread