Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 81 - W-What are you looking at!?

Dex-chan lover
There's two big problems for the "First girl wins" harem stories. If it's decided from the very beginning, it makes the story pointless, and there's no need for the harem style, it could be done in a normal romcom way. Second that characters that comes later on usually have better chemistry with the MC than the first one, and that gives a bittersweetness to the ending, which is kinda the authors fault, since if you want a said person to win, you should write those the best, not the side ones.

Dex-chan lover
If I'm being honest, I don't dislike this ending

Also, I love the part where the others came in with yandere eyes

Contributor
Eh, very underwhelming and not so conclusive ending, feel really axed. Sad but i guess it can't be helped, was a fun ride nonetheless.

@Kyujyu - Nobody really need to do so, just mark it completed and still remain in your database, so you will never forget it. :)

Power Uploader
@Istvan90623 The same can be said the other way around, if you build up a perfect character and pair it with MC, there's really no need for the story to take place at all. It could just be as simple as "I arrive at this school and meet this perfect girl and we fell in love with each other". Better chemistry with MC is really questionable too, as none of the harem members really gave MC enough troubles to come to their aid to begin with. After all this is a Seinen series aiming at "I'm going to help girl A get over her problems but then I feel like she's more important than that".

Contributor
@sirius180, If you read BAKUMAN, you know the answer. It's definitelly almost imposibble transfering publisher in rival company. Because of contract.
FUCK REX, FUCK REX'S HIGHER UP, FUCK MASAMUNE SEQUEL, FUCK ICHIJINSHA!!!!

Is anyone else having problems with the manga not loading past the 9th page? Judging by your comments, you all could completely read it. What can I do to fix this?

Edit. Clearing Cashe fixed it.

Group Leader
___.gif

Dex-chan lover
As sad as I am to see this series end like this, it was not as bad an ending as I'd expected. Sure it was super anticlimactic, but the other ending I consider to be worse, and I have no idea how they would have figured out a better one anyway. But I really will miss Shomin Sample for the incredible laughs it gave me. Thank you Hatigarm Scans for all your hard work

Users who are viewing this thread