Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 81 - W-What are you looking at!?

@Kuroageha
Care to elaborate on that? I think is pretty common for authors to change their minds about the story's development, some even lie about them in order to surprise the readers. While that might upset some fans what I want to read is the story as told by the author not as told by the fans otherwise I'd be reading fanfics instead.
I think people often forget that while there's no doubt the main goal is to sell copies, deep down a writer will always write for themselves and not for anyone else.

they skipped a lot and left the story unfinished :(....manga ended with 8th vol of Light Novel adapted but with 1 or 2 volumes skipped :(

I really think that the author should have release many volumes for different endings for each heroine. I would have prefer that way it would give everyone what they need.
Basically harem ending is the hardest to write an ending of it wont give satisfaction to readers. This no conclusion ending is quite lifeless. This is just my opinion since I read
Visual Novels and I hate harem ending, whenever I play i always go one route. If this one is VN then I would go to Eri route.

Thank you guys! For the people that want to know how the LN ends you can read the summary of the final volume here:

to read the summary you need to click where it says *The Whole Damn Thing*

https://cautrs.com/light-novel-review-shomin-sample-volume-11-final-volume/

>that cockblock
PISS OFFFF

you mean to tell me I read 80 chapters for this shitshow of an ending?

Aggregator gang
After a long time I finally read the ending...I read the summary of the ln ending and I can say that this is way better indeed.

Kimito could have become a big pimp for having 5 ojou-samas + an idol voice actor heels over him...

Users who are viewing this thread