Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 8

Group Leader
@Nimroth
I have read every chapter 20 or more times so far with all the work I've done around the series. You can be excused to miss even crucial details if all you did was read it once. There's actually a ton of little easter eggs throughout the series that I enjoy. We try our best to preserve them in our translations.

Fed-Kun's army
@urugiru I definitely appreciate the work put into this, it is probably my favourite genderbender story out of what is currently being translated.

Group Leader
@Walter_vi_Britannia
Know this is an old post but I just happened to be reading the wikipedia page on school uniforms and remembered this comment, so apparently yes there are schools that are starting to be a little more gender neutral on school uniforms
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_uniforms_in_Japan#LGBT_considerations

Dex-chan lover
@gomichandesu That's cool I guess. Although I support LGBTQ movements I think its still better to wait till they're 18 to make choices for themselves. But that's just me. People just tend to go through a lot of changes during puberty during their teenage years. I think having your parents and rules for minorities holding you back is the best. Most people grow to hate themselves from their teenage years since they realize just how cringy and bad they were when they grow out of their phases. But this should be ok.

Group Leader
@Walter_vi_Britannia
Eh, its just clothes. 9/10 you're gonna be embarrassed about what you wore no matter what just due to style changes. (A la, me looking at my mom's 80's yearbook and laughing at all the big hair and glasses)

Users who are viewing this thread