Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made (Pre-Serialization)

seems like he's starting to come around to the idea but the mom isnt. never seen this take on it before

Damn this is so delayed, Its already around chapter 34 and here its 9... Its such a nice manga but here it does not get the care it should ; w ;

Double-page supporter
My, I love how the story is progressing, keep up the translation and big thanks for your hard work! 💖

Group Leader
@Manquito Good news, we're about to give it some love. Check out the comment (earliest chronologically) I put on chapter 11.

Hmm I understand grandma’s view, but I guess she was written so pushy to make her look bad. All I see is her not trying to force akira to change.

This is probably the only gender bend I've ever seen where the parent actively rejects the change/wants the gender bender to turn back. Usually the parent is the first one to be "Oh I like you better this way".

Dex-chan lover
@Nami
So in summary
Vol. 1 Ch. 7, 8, 9 were uploaded here from SmileyGuy Crappy Translations group. However, three chapters are a serialized version, not the pre-serialization. So someone request MD to move it to the serialized version and that left us with the missing chapter gap.
You can check out here https://mangadex.org/title/40317/ore-ga-watashi-ni-naru-made/

Jet

I don't understand why are we reading pre serialized version instead of the serialized one?

Bet you this was a goddesses work for seeing a dud being a bitch to women .... magically .... change gender....though there isn’t magic....

Group Leader
@Jet because the twitter version is also canonical. They're just parallel timelines that join up in volume 2.

I think I read all of the web comic version this (admittedly guessing kanji I didn’t know) like a year ago or something?

It goes places.

Group Leader
@CashRoot I mean it is still progressing. The series isn't over yet. So maybe you have some stuff to catch up on in the raws.

@urugiru
I haven’t read anything past what’s on the artist’s pixiv, which hasn’t updated since a while before serialisation, but I’ve read all of that.

It has a wide variety of feels in it.

Group Leader
@CashRoot you can find more at the artist's twitter. The numbering on twitter is a bit different, something like 3 releases per chapter. The current chapter equivalent of the series so far is chapter 44 (volume 4). Chapter 45 should be starting soon.
You don't need to spoil it for yourself, I'm just saying it's there.

@urugiru
TBH I’d rather read it in Japanese. The problem there is that I don’t have Twitter any more, and even if I did the idea of scrolling back through a feed forever is... oy.
Not today... Shabbat is not a day to agonise.

Users who are viewing this thread