Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
If this goes the generic "oh wow I actually miss this guy so much how could I have not known his potential for the last 10 years" I'm gonna be disappointed, would rather this be just a story about how he starts his new life again
well it is probably going to be something like that as its common with this type of story
most likely her success is thanks to him bringing super high grade materials that no other mage assistant can get because of the monsters being too dangerous in those areas or something like that

Dex-chan lover
If this goes the generic "oh wow I actually miss this guy so much how could I have not known his potential for the last 10 years" I'm gonna be disappointed, would rather this be just a story about how he starts his new life again
Like gorore said, it'll probably be that way. By the time it happens though, he'll probably be more successful and in such a position, he can just tell Ruby to sod off.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the record for longest title is at this point. You'd think this would be in the top 1% at this point yeah?
Japanese have different habbit compared to western, and seriously their is better than quite a few country. I mean, the US made "Sono Bisque Doll" into "Sexy Cosplay Doll", or "Gunnm" was made into "Battle Angel Alita".

Dex-chan lover
The meme about Megumin was exactly what I saw the explosion. I'll follow for now since it's fun to see people react how OP he actually is.
For people that have read the source material, how long until we get to see Ruby realizing her mistake or better yet the company's downfall? Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread