Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Ch. 4 - Their Relationship

Dex-chan lover
Misunderstandings everywhere. It's a damn circus of misunderstandings. Drama due to absolute lack of proper communication.

Suzurikawa had nothing to counter his comeback. If we're to believe her when she said that she broke up already, that means it's true that she dated a senpai; but then it turns out she didn't even love the guy because she also keeps saying she was still in love with Yukito that time. So the most obvious conclusion is that she just wanted to make him jealous. That's textbook emotional manipulation right there. And she did this for two weeks, not days.

She wanted to manipulate Yukito into becoming jealous, while using another boy she had no feelings for in her farcical play, so she effectively lied to two people and ended up wronging both in those two weeks. Yikes. Consequences well-deserved. She regrets what she did, but clearly the damage is done. She's out of luck now because Yukito has also been broken by other girls to the point that he doesn't seem to be able to forgive her (or the other two) any time soon.

I just can't bring myself to believe in a ship between him and Suzurikawa. Just forget this emotional manipulator of a childhood friend, even if what she did was a thing of the past. The pain she inflicted on him back then was not a joke. This ship is sunk and both of them should just move on and focus on healing. But who am I kidding, for this dumpster fire I got a feeling Suzurikawa isn't giving up on him despite what she says here. That Harem tag is there for a reason, after all.
You know what's the worst bit
she's the first one he's going to forgive. At least that's what happened in first volume of the novel (end of it) [\SPOILER]

Absolute moron MC... I don't know if it's the brain damage or just his personality but he's terribly written.

Dex-chan lover
Look, if you'd forgive:

The Childhood friend for NTR'ing MC just as he was about to confess for no fucking reason, the basketball girl for IIRC pulling a "it's just a prank bro" after confessing, and shit talking MC behind his back, and the sister for cracking open his skull, I can't help you.

No, that might make this story good. Clearly the solution is to just keep hanging around him and have him forgive them by default.
Hahaha doesn't this
actually happen at the end of vol 1? He forgives the NTRing bitch

Users who are viewing this thread