Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Ch. 4 - Their Relationship

She should have just confess to him or try to be assertive but nope, she opted to confess to someone else to make him jealous. I actually know women who exactly do this and what she do is complaining like "my boyfriend suck", "is he actually jealous?", etc.

This series kind reminds me of 2 other mangas, one was like "konbini" something, and the other was where the mc also distanced himself from some girls, point is theyre all trash and i need more filler to read lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation and hope to see next chapter. Don't think too much about what people's saying

Dex-chan lover
This is why I never understand the concern about sweaty hands while handholding. If they like you, they won't mind at all about it. If they end up making fun/disgusted of you sweating, then they are not a good person and you avoid red flags.
Pulling her hand like that is just synonymous to rejecting him because most people are not mind reader.

Btw it's easy to say that she should have told him the truth. But doing so means exposing her ugly heart, meaning there's a high chance he would hate her even more. But she doesn't want to give up on him.
As readers, it's simple to say that she should give up and face the consequences. However, I don't think it's that easy to do irl.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah and after that she said multiple times about having lied to him - "shackled by my own lie", "the lie I made hurt him...", "it's so simple to fix this lie". Again, unless they further clarify the situation, what is present in this chapter is that she lied about dating the senpai just because she felt jealous/insecure. If her dating the senpai wasn't a lie, why is she so fixated on that she lied?
I think even basing only on the available chapters, it's possible to conclude that the dating wasn't a lie.
She wasn't lying about the dating, but she still lied about her own feelings.

In fact, if she only lied about the dating, she could have resolved the misunderstanding much faster.
I read that "shackled by her own lie" as in she couldn't prevent girls from getting close to MC because she had a boyfriend thus had no valid reason to control MC's relationship with others.

Also in ch 1 (or maybe 2), when MC revealed that she has a boyfriend, there was a girl who said "oh right back in middle school..."
If the dating was the lie, I think she would have been embarrassed instead of getting mad.

Dex-chan lover
I think even basing only on the available chapters, it's possible to conclude that the dating wasn't a lie.
She wasn't lying about the dating, but she still lied about her own feelings.

In fact, if she only lied about the dating, she could have resolved the misunderstanding much faster.
I read that "shackled by her own lie" as in she couldn't prevent girls from getting close to MC because she had a boyfriend thus had no valid reason to control MC's relationship with others.

Also in ch 1 (or maybe 2), when MC revealed that she has a boyfriend, there was a girl who said "oh right back in middle school..."
If the dating was the lie, I think she would have been embarrassed instead of getting mad.
The lie is much more tedious than just making up a boyfriend. This story's so confusing, a guy commenting on the last chapter got warned for posting spoilers when he said there was a boyfriend. But the story's been saying she had one since literally chapter 1. Her not having a boyfriend would be the twist.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel sorry for the original source. This does not make want to check it. At all.

Dex-chan lover
This is so funny, this is literally one abuse victim surrounded by a bunch of girls who fucked him over, essentially being the only voice of reason as they fumble around like morons not understanding what they did wrong.

Dex-chan lover
This is so funny, this is literally one abuse victim surrounded by a bunch of girls who fucked him over, essentially being the only voice of reason as they fumble around like morons not understanding what they did wrong.
It's worse: They know exactly what they did wrong, but they choose to push their way back into his life anyway.

Dex-chan lover
No ending yet, the WN is on hiatus while the author focuses on the LN.

That being said, even as someone who enjoys the original source (and has given tons of spoilers in past threads and on Reddit), it wouldn't surprise me if this manga gets axed with an original ending soon because it has failed in every regard, and it has managed to put off even the most avid readers of the LN/WN I know. (Vol 1 did poorly, and Vol 2 was of that axe-calling nature.)

I mean, focusing on the most basic element, the art style, just take a look at how different the LN's presentation is.

It's clear that this adaptation is being made as an afterthought, and without much care.
thanks, interesting to know, guess I wont keep up reading it if it just gets axed.

By the way, how do you keep track of a Manga's sales? What if I want to know if a series is doing well?

Dex-chan lover
<spoiler stuff deleted> (maybe, if the manga survives).

The Portuguese (BR) version appears to be updating monthly and is at Chapter 11. We have at least that many to go.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is so unbelievably shit but at least it's more entertaining than Rental GF
Anything is better than that piece of shit.

You could make a manga about a guy counting leaves, and it would be better than Rental GF

Dex-chan lover
It's worse: They know exactly what they did wrong, but they choose to push their way back into his life anyway.

But honestly, at least for some of them it's not a lost cause. What they did in isolation is not something so BAD as to be unforgivable. Yes he went through hell, but most of them didn't do anything THAT bad, considering their age. It was an accumulation of different things. And these girls were what, 13-14 years old? The sister was actually much younger than that too!

They would just need to:

1) Come clean about what happened
2) Actually apologize. Honestly, and while meaning it. No "he will forgive me" bullshit, fucking go and say you're sorry and that you messed up. Forgiveness is something you EARN, so get down and start working on it.
3) Don't expect he'll forgive you in 2 minutes. Understand that you fucked up and if you're really serious about this, keep working towards being forgiven.

That is what bothers me the most, how they all stay there around not saying anything and thinking he'll just forget and forgive. Explain wtf happened, what you did wrong, communicate properly.

And yes the ones I won't forgive are
the mother, the aunt and the fucking teacher in training Cause they were adults and they fucked up big time in handling a child, and so he grew up like this.

Dex-chan lover
But honestly, at least for some of them it's not a lost cause. What they did in isolation is not something so BAD as to be unforgivable. Yes he went through hell, but most of them didn't do anything THAT bad, considering their age. It was an accumulation of different things. And these girls were what, 13-14 years old? The sister was actually much younger than that too!
Look, if you'd forgive:

The Childhood friend for NTR'ing MC just as he was about to confess for no fucking reason, the basketball girl for IIRC pulling a "it's just a prank bro" after confessing, and shit talking MC behind his back, and the sister for cracking open his skull, I can't help you.

They would just need to:

1) Come clean about what happened
2) Actually apologize. Honestly, and while meaning it. No "he will forgive me" bullshit, fucking go and say you're sorry and that you messed up. Forgiveness is something you EARN, so get down and start working on it.
3) Don't expect he'll forgive you in 2 minutes. Understand that you fucked up and if you're really serious about this, keep working towards being forgiven.
No, that might make this story good. Clearly the solution is to just keep hanging around him and have him forgive them by default.

Users who are viewing this thread