Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Ch. 4 - Their Relationship

Dex-chan lover
This title is just pure a drama festival.
michael-jackson.gif

At least, I know where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
No, she said "I broke up after two weeks." So she dated a guy she didn't like just to make him jealous.
The rumors start after she broke up, the senpai didn't like being used so he spread the rumors about them having sex.
Yeah and after that she said multiple times about having lied to him - "shackled by my own lie", "the lie I made hurt him...", "it's so simple to fix this lie". Again, unless they further clarify the situation, what is present in this chapter is that she lied about dating the senpai just because she felt jealous/insecure. If her dating the senpai wasn't a lie, why is she so fixated on that she lied?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah and after that she said multiple times about having lied to him - "shackled by my own lie", "the lie I made hurt him...", "it's so simple to fix this lie". Again, unless they further clarify the situation, what is present in this chapter is that she lied about dating the senpai just because she felt jealous/insecure. If her dating the senpai wasn't a lie, why is she so fixated on that she lied?

I'm too lazy right now to write a full spoiler, but:

She did date the Senpai and broke up with him two weeks later. In retaliation, the Senpai false spread rumors that they had sex.
The clarification about what she means with her lies will come when we go deeper into the situation (maybe, if the manga survives).

Dex-chan lover
I'm too lazy right now to write a full spoiler, but:

She did date the Senpai and broke up with him two weeks later. In retaliation, the Senpai false spread rumors that they had sex.
The clarification about what she means with her lies will come when we go deeper into the situation (maybe, if the manga survives).
Yeah, that's why ended my initial statement with "unless they go into further detail later". I'm only saying stuff based on currently presented information from the manga as most adaptions usually tell a somewhat different story.

I definitely appreciate the information, though.

finally after this we will see my beloved milf that looks like from Oshi no Ko.. hope she's the main heroine lol

Dex-chan lover
Even if she is trying to redeem herself she's still toxic for dating a guy to make MC jealous then dumping the dude just 2 weeks later.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really curious about what the fuck is going on with him and his sister. Their dynamic is so strange and the possibility of a very dumb reasoning behind it is very enticing to me.
Seems more like the sister loves his brother so much that she wants to protect him.
just checked the raws and they kissed on chapter 11. :facepalm:
Now we can tell that she is an yandere now

Dex-chan lover
No ending yet, the WN is on hiatus while the author focuses on the LN.

That being said, even as someone who enjoys the original source (and has given tons of spoilers in past threads and on Reddit), it wouldn't surprise me if this manga gets axed with an original ending soon because it has failed in every regard, and it has managed to put off even the most avid readers of the LN/WN I know. (Vol 1 did poorly, and Vol 2 was of that axe-calling nature.)

I mean, focusing on the most basic element, the art style, just take a look at how different the LN's presentation is.

It's clear that this adaptation is being made as an afterthought, and without much care.
Fr the art is so ugly

Fed-Kun's army
Best to read this together with the Selena Gomez's song "We don't talk anymore", because this is exactly what Hingai's situation is.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems more like the sister loves his brother so much that she wants to protect him.
just checked the raws and they kissed on chapter 11. :facepalm:
Now we can tell that she is an yandere now
Yandere to a T. Even trying to kill her brother when she spotted him with her best friend at the playground.

Anyone know how MC mom got involved for the trauma and did she want to fix it too?

Users who are viewing this thread