Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Bad Luck With Women

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so this is supposed to be taken seriously then, thanks for the writeup.
Say, how many chapters until this is all revealed?
We'll see all of this revealed within the next 8 chapters. There a few other incidents sprinkled in between them that kill the MC's mental state even further.

Supporter
He turned her down. He heard her talk bad about him and called her a liar when she wanted to hear his answer. She freaks out and then falls down stairs while chasing after the MC and he breaks his arm while saving her.
That last bit is also why he doesn't play hoops anymore. He carried the team through the postseason but couldn't play in the last game and got bullied for it. He's partially at fault for that, though, because he covered for the girl so she wouldn't get the brunt of it. After all, he has plenty of experience with being bullied severely for shit he didn't do, so no big.

Supporter
His problem is they fucked him. Hard. Like, unbelievably hard. The stupid thing is he's going to forgive them for no fucking reason. Hell, he's already forgiven the childhood friend girl.

iu
Tbf, she stayed with him through all the horrible shit he suffered before she messed up. And he hasn't exactly forgiven her yet, but she feels more guilt about it than he holds her to. She'll fix it eventually and i expect the tags to change immediately when she does.

Tbf, she stayed with him through all the horrible shit he suffered before she messed up. And he hasn't exactly forgiven her yet, but she feels more guilt about it than he holds her to.
I don't know what you're trying to say, from start to finish. She wasn't literally the first person to fuck him, so logically she stayed... until she didn't. That's about all I've understood.

Then he hasn't forgiven her... but she feels more guilt then he "holds her to"? I don't get it. Are you saying she feels guiltier than he thinks she does? They all do. That's the premise of this series.

She'll fix it eventually and i expect the tags to change immediately when she does.
IIRC They never "Fix" anything. MC just forgives them for no good reason.

Dex-chan lover
Considering that all the scenarios that he has been involved in are not his fault, he is better off without them in his life.

Sister - gets jealous of a neighborhood girl and pushes the MC off a jungle gym saying he's not her brother or something to that extent. He hits his head on the ground. She runs off (to get their mom) and they find that he's gone. He apparently wandered off and was found in a hospital in another town 6 days later.

The sister wasn't just "jealous" of said girl who go cozy with the MC.

The sister's real issue stems from the mother.
The mother was outright a shitty parent, neglecting both the MC and the sister, thinking they were independent, and leaving them to their own devices, while she was dealing with her own issues, and focusing on work. This constant pressure on the sister of having to deal with the MC, as she was also a kid, built up until the playground incident where she pushed him to the ground, telling him to disappear, and leaving him with his head bleeding after she panicked out.

He was then found, if I'm not wrong, by his aunt, (Who then went to put the spell on him so he didn't kill himself) wandering in a neighboring town, with his head bleeding, looking to die.

(What I don't quite remember, as it's been a while since I read this part, is the timeline here. I think the aunt took him to the hospital, the family met again, the aunt told the mother how much of a fucked-up parent she was being, and then she took care of the MC for some days? Can someone clarify this for me?)

The sister realized how much she had fucked up when the first thing the MC told her after meeting again was, "I'm sorry, sis, I couldn't disappear like you told me."

Also, by this point, the MC had already had already gone thru bullshit because of the bullying incident he suffered at school, fueled in part by an ex-teacher who will soon appear as a neighbor.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The sister wasn't just "jealous."

The mother was outright a shitty parent, neglecting both the MC and the sister, thinking they were independent, and leaving them to their own devices, while she was dealing with her own issues, and focusing on work. This constant pressure on the sister of having to deal with the MC, as she was also a kid, built up until the playground incident where she pushed him to the ground, telling him to disappear, and leaving him with his head bleeding.

He was then found, if I'm not wrong, by his aunt, (Who then went to put the spell on him so he didn't kill himself) wandering in a neighboring town, with his head bleeding, looking to die.

(What I don't quite remember, as it's been a while since I read this part, is the timeline here. I think the aunt took him to the hospital, the family met again, the aunt told the mother how much of a fucked-up parent she was being, and then she took care of the MC for some days? Can someone clarify this for me?)

The sister realized how much she had fucked up when the first thing the MC told her after meeting again was, "I'm sorry, sis, I couldn't disappear like you told me."

Also, by this point, the MC had already had already gone thru bullshit because of the bullying incident he suffered at school, caused by the other stupid bitch who will soon appear as a neighbor.
Thanks for the clarification. Hard to really grab all the details using just Google translate and stuff, lol.

Is the neighbor the older MILF like character that he helps or somebody else? I didn't think she actually was involved with them in the past

Supporter
I don't know what you're trying to say, from start to finish. She wasn't literally the first person to fuck him, so logically she stayed... until she didn't. That's about all I've understood.

Then he hasn't forgiven her... but she feels more guilt then he "holds her to"? I don't get it. Are you saying she feels guiltier than he thinks she does? They all do. That's the premise of this series.

IIRC They never "Fix" anything. MC just forgives them for no good reason.
She stayed with him through that terrible elementary school year when literally everyone else in his life branded him a pervert and a criminal. What she did after all that disappointed and confused him, but he never blamed her for anything. He only backed off because he didn't think it was right to be a third wheel. The thing his aunt taught him to do prevented him from feeling sad or hurt...or, anyway, properly processing those feelings. When she finally comes to him, baring her soul (among other things) to him, her guilt starts to diminish at the same time as he starts healing. Very marginally, but it's the first time in a long time it's turned the other direction for him.

Supporter
The sister wasn't just "jealous" of said girl.

The mother was outright a shitty parent, neglecting both the MC and the sister, thinking they were independent, and leaving them to their own devices, while she was dealing with her own issues, and focusing on work. This constant pressure on the sister of having to deal with the MC, as she was also a kid, built up until the playground incident where she pushed him to the ground, telling him to disappear, and leaving him with his head bleeding.

Also, by this point, the MC had already had already gone thru bullshit because of the bullying incident he suffered at school, caused by the other stupid bitch who will soon appear as a neighbor.
She didn't cause it, but she could have stopped it. (If you skipped the spoiler, that's fine. Nothing to see here.)

Dex-chan lover
Even considering how melodramatic the backstories purportedly are I’m 100% convinced this work is good intentional satire that’s going over most people’s heads somehow. I mean the visual gags do not encourage a serious tone, for one.

Dex-chan lover
Even considering how melodramatic the backstories purportedly are I’m 100% convinced this work is good intentional satire that’s going over most people’s heads somehow. I mean the visual gags do not encourage a serious tone, for one.

I feel like you're giving this author too much credit.

New_Project.png

She stayed with him through that terrible elementary school year when literally everyone else in his life branded him a pervert and a criminal.
This one is news to me. Unless I'm forgetting yet more than I thought I did. Either way, it's really obvious the author just threw everything at the wall.
The thing his aunt taught him to do prevented him from feeling sad or hurt...or, anyway, properly processing those feelings. When she finally comes to him, baring her soul (among other things) to him, her guilt starts to diminish at the same time as he starts healing. Very marginally, but it's the first time in a long time it's turned the other direction for him.
Turned the... I'm going to stop asking questions. Either you're explaining this badly, or this'll only make sense when I get the full chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Just read the ln. Yup this is shitty the mc literally go out of his way to not listen to the girls. Like wtf is his problem. It's like he's trying to find reason to keep the girls far away. It's literally just like that other one manga with the girlfriend that fake broke up with mc
Entitled behavior

Dex-chan lover
Considering that all the scenarios that he has been involved in are not his fault, he is better off without them in his life.

Childhood friend - insecure and makes up random BF to get MC jealous. He takes it as is and breaks off the relationship.

Basketball girl - confesses to MC. MC asks for some time to answer and during this time he overhears the girl saying that there was no way she could ever like him. The next time they meet, he rejects her telling her he doesn't want to be with a liar. She freaks out, she falls down some stairs and he breaks his arm saving her.

Sister - gets jealous of a neighborhood girl and pushes the MC off a jungle gym saying he's not her brother or something to that extent. He hits his head on the ground. She runs off (to get their mom) and they find that he's gone. He apparently wandered off and was found in a hospital in another town 6 days later.

The mom - neglected him for convenient reasons.
Oh wow they’re all legit shitty lol

Supporter
This one is news to me. Unless I'm forgetting yet more than I thought I did. Either way, it's really obvious the author just threw everything at the wall.

Turned the... I'm going to stop asking questions. Either you're explaining this badly, or this'll only make sense when I get the full chapter.
His life has been headed inexorably in a bad direction since...well, since way back. The thing I mentioned is the point where it starts getting just the tiniest bit less awful.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the clarification. Hard to really grab all the details using just Google translate and stuff, lol.

Is the neighbor the older MILF like character that he helps or somebody else? I didn't think she actually was involved with them in the past

She was a trainee teacher back when the MC was at school.

The situation at school had two people at the front: the teacher of the class and this neighbor (who, again, was a trainee teacher at the time)

There was a kid who fell in love with the neighbor and stole a mirror she had in her purse. He was sniffing it and stuff until someone passed through the hallway. In a panic, this kid hid the mirror in the MC's seat.

The next day, when the mirror was found in the MC's seat, he was confronted by the teacher and the neighbor in front of the whole class, trying to teach him a lesson so he could apologize and move on. No biggie, until the MC, understandably, decided to deny the charges, pissing off the teacher and making the neighbor feel conflicted, or something.

This spiraled out of control, and the class started bullying him. To make things worse, when the mother found out the MC was in this situation, she questioned him in a way that made him seem guilty, which fueled even worse issues with her.

Anyway, the situation worsened. The MC tried to prove his innocence by writing everything he did that day and showing it as proof. The teacher (who, granted, was the actual real bitch) tore up the paper because she was set on him being guilty and declared that they were now his enemy (you know what's worse? I know teachers who are exactly like this IRL, fuckers shouldn't be in education), while the neighbor had no idea how to de-escalate the situation.

Eventually, the MC was able to prove his innocence thanks to a random teacher who saw him later that day. He then beat up his bullies in self-defense, beat the kid who actually stole the mirror until he confessed, told the teachers to fuck off when they tried to apologize, and so the school chapter ended, with the MC suffering from huge, HUGE trust issues.

The neighbor ended up broken by the situation because she had plenty of chances to de-escalate it, or at the very least make it more neutral or outright fair to the MC, but never did so. She ended up quitting her teacher job, and was out of the frame until meeting the MC again years later.

She is now ultra into him as a way to atone because she feels she robbed him of the happy school life he deserved, or something like that.

Again, for people who has recently read the novel, if I got anything wrong, clear it up please.

She didn't cause it, but she could have stopped it. (If you skipped the spoiler, that's fine. Nothing to see here.)

You're right, I was confusing her with Sanjoji, who was the real bitch. Still, she's not blameless because she had opportunities to stop the entire ordeal, which is why she ultimately ended up quitting her job.

That's because this manga is an outright shitty adaptation (Which doesn't help because it's not like the source writing is an award-winning one). While the latest part of the novel has definitely had a more "generic tone," the first half of what's available of the novel is without a doubt a very serious one, especially the WN, which is way more depressing than the LN.

Also, it's kind of hilarious to read your comments with your PFP, not gonna lie.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

She was a trainee teacher back when the MC was at school.

The situation at school had two people at the front: the teacher of the class and this neighbor (who, again, was a trainee teacher at the time)

There was a kid who fell in love with the neighbor and stole a mirror she had in her purse. He was sniffing it and stuff until someone passed through the hallway. In a panic, this kid hid the mirror in the MC's seat.

The next day, when the mirror was found in the MC's seat, he was confronted by the teacher and the neighbor in front of the whole class, trying to teach him a lesson so he could apologize and move on. No biggie, until the MC, understandably, decided to deny the charges, pissing off the teacher and making the neighbor feel conflicted, or something.

This spiraled out of control, and the entire class started bullying him. To make things worse, when the mother found out the MC was in this situation, she questioned him in a way that made him seem guilty, which fueled even worse issues with her.

Anyway, the situation worsened. The MC tried to prove his innocence by writing everything he did that day and showing it as proof. The teacher (who, granted, was the actual real bitch) tore up the paper because she was set on him being guilty and declared that they were now his enemy (you know what's worse? I know teachers who are exactly like this IRL, fuckers shouldn't be in education), while the neighbor had no idea how to de-escalate the situation.

Eventually, the MC was able to prove his innocence thanks to a random teacher who saw him later that day. He then beat up his bullies in self-defense, beat the kid who actually stole the mirror until he confessed, told the teachers to fuck off when they tried to apologize, and so the school chapter ended, with the MC suffering from huge, HUGE trust issues.

The neighbor ended up broken by the situation because she had plenty of chances to de-escalate it, or at the very least make it more neutral or outright fair to the MC, but never did so. She ended up quitting her teacher job, and was out of the frame until meeting the MC again.

She is now ultra into him as a way to atone because she feels she robbed him of the happy school life he deserved, or something like that.

Again, for people who has recently read the novel, if I got anything wrong, clear it up please.

You're right, I was confusing her with Sanjoji, who was the real bitch. Still, she's not blameless because she had opportunities to stop the entire ordeal, which is why she ultimately ended up quitting her job.

That's because this manga is an outright shitty adaptation (Which doesn't help because it's not like the source writing is an award-winning one). While the latest part of the novel has definitely had a more "generic tone," the first half of what's available of the novel is without a doubt a very serious one, especially the WN, which is way more depressing than the LN.

Also, it's kind of hilarious to read your comments with your PFP, not gonna lie.
Damn. The MC really is cursed or something. That being said I did find it a bit strange how quickly she started going for the MC right when they met as neighbors.

Dex-chan lover

Childhood friend - insecure and makes up random BF to get MC jealous. He takes it as is and breaks off the relationship.

Basketball girl - confesses to MC. MC asks for some time to answer and during this time he overhears the girl saying that there was no way she could ever like him. The next time they meet, he rejects her telling her he doesn't want to be with a liar. She freaks out, she falls down some stairs and he breaks his arm saving her.

The mom - neglected him for convenient reasons.
So all in all the Childhood friend wasn't actually that bad.

Dex-chan lover
So all in all the Childhood friend wasn't actually that bad.
Maybe in comparison but it's still a shitty thing to have done. That being said, all I the info I have is scraped from the manga chapters that have already been released so there might be more info/context revealed later that I don't have.

Users who are viewing this thread