Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2 - Disappear

Dex-chan lover
Let me see if I understood this correctly,(I hope that I’m just completely missing the mark) that justice girl is only wanting to apologize to the mc because she damaged her own sense of justice…….not because she feels guilty for hurting him, thats kinda horrible.

Double-page supporter
sad mc is trauma without compassion for fixed him must family approach , psychiatrist even mc friends too
he already pain so much.......

You know the woe is me attitude and overreactions everywhere should be putting me off, but its reminding me of the bollywood soap dramas my mum used to watch when i was younger, and you know what, i think i finally get it, this shit is so entertaining lmao🤣😭 keep it coming pls and thanks for the translation 🫶🙏

Dex-chan lover
The misunderstandings in this manga is Gamers lvl hilarious😭
Except it's not hilarious :(
Only pain

Let me see if I understood this correctly,(I hope that I’m just completely missing the mark) that justice girl is only wanting to apologize to the mc because she damaged her own sense of justice…….not because she feels guilty for hurting him, thats kinda horrible.
Unfortunately, most people are like that :(
Most apologies are for their own satisfaction

Supporter
I honestly can't tell if the writer is taking the piss or is legitimately being sincere. lol
The WN run was the author taking it all seriously. The LN route leans more into an edgy-ish romcom. I have no idea what this version is.

Users who are viewing this thread