Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Ch. 9 Third Year Casanova

Dex-chan lover
This entire chapter took me half of the length of Weezer’s “Undone - The Sweater Song” to complete

Dex-chan lover
So what exactly that friend of manager girl wants? She ask for MC to release her, but when he says he will leave her alone she seem flabbergasted and starts asking questions how MC can "give up" on her so easily.

So like what? MC is supposed to fuck off with his own feelings and date/accept the love from manager girl to "release" her from hers "painful to watch" attachment to MC, or something?

Lets just lobotomy his brain entirely and he will become a "living" sex doll, so that all the girl who fucked his live over, can no fuck him like a living dildo if thats what other people think will "release" all those idiotic bitches.

Seeing how the MC has no will of his own and just goes with the flow of all the people around him, that dildo ending will probably be true heh.

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh, man just wants to live quietly after going through a few too many hardships and nobody wants to let him. Everybody and their friend wants to get involved with his life for some reason. Even after he tells them to just leave him alone.

Dex-chan lover
Praise the translator for driving to another city just to flip a switch and turn on the server. Great TL, amazing work as always. My man needs a bit of downtime, all these freaks tryna make him hate himself more

Banned
So what exactly that friend of manager girl wants? She ask for MC to release her, but when he says he will leave her alone she seem flabbergasted and starts asking questions how MC can "give up" on her so easily.

So like what? MC is supposed to fuck off with his own feelings and date/accept the love from manager girl to "release" her from hers "painful to watch" attachment to MC, or something?

Lets just lobotomy his brain entirely and he will become a "living" sex doll, so that all the girl who fucked his live over, can no fuck him like a living dildo if thats what other people think will "release" all those idiotic bitches.

Seeing how the MC has no will of his own and just goes with the flow of all the people around him, that dildo ending will probably be true heh.

The friend is an idiot and isnt informed about the situation. Yukito(MC) already forgave her friend Shiori but its Shiori who cant forgive herself and move on because she still likes the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's because I'm someone who enjoys his alone time when possible, but I despise how everyone is trying their hardest to basically gaslight this man into dealing with all the shit he's been trying to push past for their own benefit. He constantly expresses how much he wants to be left alone, but he's constantly harassed by damn near everyone just for existing.

Dex-chan lover
See that's why you setup a Webcam and remote switch flipper for said server.

Dex-chan lover

Legitimately part of his issues could be the head trauma he received as a child. The prefrontal cortex seems to be responsible for personality, decision making, and social behavior. Even if the skull injury was to the back of the head the brain would have bounced forward after impact and could have caused injury there.

Dex-chan lover
Translator, next time something like this happens have the person on the other end of the phone text you a photograph of the switches in question. It will save a lot of time.

I'm a bit confused, what year of highschool is he in? I'm assuming first or second if his sister is in a different grade and older than him.

Hello, I've been wondering what's the current discord group link, as none of them seem to work (both the one from this chapter, and chapter 14)...

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused, what year of highschool is he in? I'm assuming first or second if his sister is in a different grade and older than him.
Man, the chapter's name is literally 3rd year casanova (here: 'Playboy/Womaniser'). Also in the chapter itself (including the Scanlator's Page) it's mentioned on page 12.
I don't know in which class is his sister though (as in Japan highschools have only 3 grades total), but probably she's in the same grade but different class (which is kind off odd as she seems to be his Ane (Older Sister), at least that's the vibe she gives off).

tl;dr Yukino (the MC)'s in 3rd grade, and so is probably his sister, although in a different class from him.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the chapter's name is literally 3rd year casanova (here: 'Playboy/Womaniser'). Also in the chapter itself (including the Scanlator's Page) it's mentioned on page 12.
I don't know in which class is his sister though (as in Japan highschools have only 3 grades total), but probably she's in the same grade but different class (which is kind off odd as she seems to be his Ane (Older Sister), at least that's the vibe she gives off).

tl;dr Yukino (the MC)'s in 3rd grade, and so is probably his sister, although in a different class from him.
From the notes I have made while reading (I read too many so have to do that to keep them straight) Yukito, Hinagi, Shiori, and Kouki are all 1st year. Yuuri is older but I'm not sure if 2nd or 3rd year. Remember that we are still in the same year as his intentionally-cringe-worthy Welcome to HS introduction.

In case you're curious here are my notes. There are a couple of things from Chapters 10 through 13 (Google Image Translate from the Brazilian Portuguese scans so I could catch up with what I saw on YouTube) and Chapter 14 so I marked it as a spoiler to follow the rules.

(I notice on review that I haven't updated some of the notes.)

Kokonoe, Yukito (M)
o) MC
o) HS 1st year
o) Tried to make himself cringe in introduction but was liked by Kouki as funny
o) Was rejected by Hinagi (trauma)
o) Was hurt in some way by Shiori
o) Thinks his sister hates him
o) Mother neglected him

Suzurikawa, Hinagi (F, brown hair)
o) Childhood Friend
o) HS 1st year
o) Classmate
o) Rejected MC in grade or middle school with "I'm dating senpai."
o) Apparently true but just done to make him jealous
o) Scheme backfired and drove him away (imagine that)
o) Broke up after two weeks
o) Feels guilt about rejecting Yukito
o) Kissed him (chapter 14) then brought him to her room and stripped in front of him

Kamishiro, Shiori (F, long black hair)
o) HS 1st year
o) Classmate
o) Was in MS BB club with Yukito
o) Was rejected by Yukito because he overheard her shit-talking to another girl due to embarrassment (started liking him summer MS 2)
o) Freaked out on rejection, fell down stairs, Yukito saved her and broke his arm
o) Feels guilt about hurting Yukito

Mihou, Kouki (M)
o) HS 1st year
o) Classmate
o) Thinks Yukito is funny
o) Played basketball against Yukito in MS (different school)

Kokonoe, Yuuri (F, long black hair)
o) HS >= 2 year
o) MC's Onee-san
o) Hates Hinagi and Shiori for hurting Yukito
o) Feels guilt for hurting Yukito

Sakurai, Kana/Kanae (F)
o) HS 1st year
o) Classmate
o) Sunny, nicknamed "Queen Elizabeth" by Yukito

Shakadou, Anya (F)
o) HS 1st year
o) Classmate
o) Gloomy (?)

Fujishiro (F)
o) Sensei
o) Just thinks Yukito is a problem child

Souma, Kyouka (F)
o) HS 2nd year
o) Asked out by a popular boy and refused, witnessed by Yukito
o) Started talking with Yukito after that and it made her feel better

Himiyama, Hisaki (F)
o) Neighbor women
o) Yukito helped her carry some stuff in the rain
o) Confided that she fertility issue so she was dumped by the fiancé and his family
o) Held Yukito's head to her boobs in front of his mother

Kokonoe, "mother" (F)
o) Neglected Yukito (in favor of Yuuri?)

Kokonoe, Sekka (F)
o) "mother's" younger sister and Yukito's aunt
o) Yukito stayed for about a month in (MS? HS?)

???, Mutsuki (F)
o) Student council president (MS? HS?)
o) Accused Yukito of attempted to molest Yuumi on the train

???, Yuumi (F)
o) Student council vice president (MS? HS?)
o) Was molest on a train

Suzurikawa, Akane (F)
o) Hinagi's mother

Suzurikawa, Hiori (F)
o) Hinagi's imouto

Miyahara, Suichi (M)
o) CHF of Koharu
o) When hit limit in MS track use "injury" as excuse to quit
o) Confessed to and was rejected by Hinagi

Satou, Koharu (F)
o) CHF of Suichi
o) Lines Suichi
o) When she heard of the confession to Hinagi started spreading vicious rumors
o) Deeply regretted since Yukito framed himself and told him about what she did

Last edited:
From the notes I have made while reading (I read too many so have to do that to keep them straight) Yukito, Hinagi, Shiori, and Kouki are all 1st year. Yuuri is older but I'm not sure if 2nd or 3rd year. Remember that we are still in the same year as his intentionally-cringe-worthy Welcome to HS introduction.

In case you're curious here are my notes. There are a couple of things from Chapters 10 through 13 (Google Image Translate from the Brazilian Portuguese scans so I could catch up with what I saw on YouTube) and Chapter 14 so I marked it as a spoiler to follow the rules.

(I notice on review that I haven't updated some of the notes.)

Kokonoe, Yukito (M)
o) MC
o) HS 1st year
o) Tried to make himself cringe in introduction but was liked by Kouki as funny
o) Was rejected by Hinagi (trauma)
o) Was hurt in some way by Shiori
o) Thinks his sister hates him
o) Mother neglected him

Suzurikawa, Hinagi (F, brown hair)
o) Childhood Friend
o) HS 1st year
o) Classmate
o) Rejected MC in grade or middle school with "I'm dating senpai."
o) Apparently true but just done to make him jealous
o) Scheme backfired and drove him away (imagine that)
o) Broke up after two weeks
o) Feels guilt about rejecting Yukito
o) Kissed him (chapter 14) then brought him to her room and stripped in front of him

Kamishiro, Shiori (F, long black hair)
o) HS 1st year
o) Classmate
o) Was in MS BB club with Yukito
o) Was rejected by Yukito because he overheard her shit-talking to another girl due to embarrassment (started liking him summer MS 2)
o) Freaked out on rejection, fell down stairs, Yukito saved her and broke his arm
o) Feels guilt about hurting Yukito

Mihou, Kouki (M)
o) HS 1st year
o) Classmate
o) Thinks Yukito is funny
o) Played basketball against Yukito in MS (different school)

Kokonoe, Yuuri (F, long black hair)
o) HS >= 2 year
o) MC's Onee-san
o) Hates Hinagi and Shiori for hurting Yukito
o) Feels guilt for hurting Yukito

Sakurai, Kana/Kanae (F)
o) HS 1st year
o) Classmate
o) Sunny, nicknamed "Queen Elizabeth" by Yukito

Shakadou, Anya (F)
o) HS 1st year
o) Classmate
o) Gloomy (?)

Fujishiro (F)
o) Sensei
o) Just thinks Yukito is a problem child

Souma, Kyouka (F)
o) HS 2nd year
o) Asked out by a popular boy and refused, witnessed by Yukito
o) Started talking with Yukito after that and it made her feel better

Himiyama, Hisaki (F)
o) Neighbor women
o) Yukito helped her carry some stuff in the rain
o) Confided that she fertility issue so she was dumped by the fiancé and his family
o) Held Yukito's head to her boobs in front of his mother

Kokonoe, "mother" (F)
o) Neglected Yukito (in favor of Yuuri?)

Kokonoe, Sekka (F)
o) "mother's" younger sister and Yukito's aunt
o) Yukito stayed for about a month in (MS? HS?)

???, Mutsuki (F)
o) Student council president (MS? HS?)
o) Accused Yukito of attempted to molest Yuumi on the train

???, Yuumi (F)
o) Student council vice president (MS? HS?)
o) Was molest on a train

Suzurikawa, Akane (F)
o) Hinagi's mother

Suzurikawa, Hiori (F)
o) Hinagi's imouto

Miyahara, Suichi (M)
o) CHF of Koharu
o) When hit limit in MS track use "injury" as excuse to quit
o) Confessed to and was rejected by Hinagi

Satou, Koharu (F)
o) CHF of Suichi
o) Lines Suichi
o) When she heard of the confession to Hinagi started spreading vicious rumors
o) Deeply regretted since Yukito framed himself and told him about what she did
Well, after reading your reply I decided to look ad fontem once again, just to make sure and it seems you're right. Him being Ist year would check out with the WN, where in Chapter 1 the setting is introduced as Shoyo High School, Class 1-B (At least according to the Soafp MTL). My bad for the previous misinfo I guess.

P.S. Now that I think about it the 3rd year in 3rd Year Casanova probably refers to him 'hooking up' with the 3rd Years, not him being a 3rd Year pupil himself.

Dex-chan lover
this series got sniped to death, didn’t it? There are a bunch of missing chapters and despite the first 14 chapters being uploaded over the course of a couple months there hasn’t been anything for two months.

STOP FUCKING SNIPING

Users who are viewing this thread