Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but what about that thing with the childhood friend telling her classmates to 'listen to her story', assuming it's the truth of what happened in her romantic life? I'm assuming the classmates already know by this point, so why don't they explain it to MC, then? What exactly are they expecting from him, especially when they're accusing his lack of trust in them?

Dex-chan lover
How about the MC just dates his best friend? (The handsome dude)
Surely that outcome is FAR better than dating ANY of the heroines. Right?

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for missing this chapter
why did you label this as 13.5, so not only did you screw up with translations and page orders and not reupload the other chapter which should have been 14.2 but you are labelling the start of 14 with 13.5, I get you want to share your work but this is honestly more of a disservice to this manga which is already a dumpster fire

.5 are usually saved for omakes or side stories not an actual chapter

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but what about that thing with the childhood friend telling her classmates to 'listen to her story', assuming it's the truth of what happened in her romantic life? I'm assuming the classmates already know by this point, so why don't they explain it to MC, then? What exactly are they expecting from him, especially when they're accusing his lack of trust in them?
its more like the trope of not trusting your friends with what your plans were, so everyone who are "friends" with the mc wants him to trust them to work together to solve an issue together, but the mc doesnt and goes ahead and does a self sacriface and hurts his own reputation which they would take as an insult to their friendship since he rather do that and not believe in his "friends"

Dex-chan lover
yea can someone explain what this whole rumor situation is, im confused after reading this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
People can be a bit harsh when someone new tries their hand at a translation. I mean if it were easy then everyone would be doing it right! So I'm genuinely apprecaitive of someone stepping in doing their best (as long as you're not sniping) - so thanks for the effort Liljonzen. That said it is very hard to understand some parts so good luck on improving if you decide to continue translation work.

Dex-chan lover
can you change the font to something easier on the eyes

Dex-chan lover
yea can someone explain what this whole rumor situation is, im confused after reading this chapter?
So one of the childhood friend pair, let's call her A, saw her crush, B, confessing to MC's childhood friend. A got pissed and tried to get back at her by spreading rumors of her on LINE. Soon after the fact, A felt guilty, and went to MC to apologize (or maybe he found her and she broke down, I don't know at this point). MC, then, instead of forcing A to confess to everyone what happened, took this situation to his advantage to make him be the anonymous gossiper on LINE to make himself look bad, directing all hostility that was on his childhood friend onto him, instead.

A week passed, and MC decides to draw B to him by saying his crush, A, was dead, and I don't know what MC was trying to go for at this point, but A had enough out of guilt, put a stop to it, explained everything, before she and B prostrated to MC and his childhood friend in apology, in front of everyone in class. Thus, the slut-shaming rumors around childhood friend have ended while MC's reputation with classmates is kind of on the dampened side, but feels this is as good as any to cut further ties with his childhood friend, but she ain't having any of that, leading to events on ch. 14.

Yeah, even after laying it out, I still didn't understand half of it, either.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry bruh but I can’t understand a single thing this chapter has going on

Users who are viewing this thread