Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2 - I Want You To Listen.

Dex-chan lover
I think page 11 and 12 are switched. Unless that's less of a mistake and more so the actual way the story is formatted in which case, I won't even be that surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Some translation are weird, but the original story is even weirder, so it's okay i guess..

Dex-chan lover
Huh... I didn't expect that incoming...
joe-biden-presidential-debate.gif

Dex-chan lover
Man hoping for more chapters in the future I really love this story thanks TL-San

The story might have been modified from the WN version but I guess we're on track still.

Dex-chan lover
kinda rough, pages swapped and some subject confusion (very common mistake for people who don't understand how japanese grammar works)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up, though this seems like a part 3 of the chapter as it seems like we're only seeing the resolution of Yukito's plan, not the initial fallout. Regardless thank you again for translating this, I need more of this trashfire in my life.

Group Leader
Hi i think the first half of the Chapter is missing... And I'm currently working on this too lol and I'm about to finish translating the first half of this lol...

(Quick explanation: the japanese raws released 2 parts of chapter 14) this is part 2 of it :>

Users who are viewing this thread