Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2 - I Want You To Listen.

Dex-chan lover
You can't speak English, you can't speak Japanese, and you can't even count.
This isn't even an isolated incident, there are so many people from that part of the world who do this and just make things worse for everyone, and for the life of me I've never been able to figure out why.

Supporter
Where was the part where she told her story to the class?

Dex-chan lover
What happened to her speech in chapter 13 where she wanted to tell them some shit ? 😐

Also why is she randomly sexually assaulting him, the story actually manages to keep getting worse

Proving that she's still pure.
Wait, bro, are you saying she's about to give him a look inside...?
For anyone wondering, from the wn she is…

Trying to prove her resolve and prove that she has nothing to hide while also hoping to shock him enough to give her time to properly explain herself. She’s not trying to throw herself at him as a form of penance.
I don't see how this manages the first two things.

P.S.: I love how no amount of sex, nudity, or wish fulfillment can save this story. It's actually backfiring.

Last edited:
You can't speak English, you can't speak Japanese, and you can't even count.
This isn't even an isolated incident, there are so many people from that part of the world who do this and just make things worse for everyone, and for the life of me I've never been able to figure out why.
You should see the moron sniping Kusobitch... :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
I have read a loooot of garbage series, most of them they know they are dumb and just roll with it, but when you throw too many serious moments you wonder if the author is really meaning to make this dumpsterfire and not just going for satire... weird enough I can get the sister, she burned the bridge of family love and she's so overcomed by guilt that she's also broken not in the level of her brother so she's trying everything to not lose what as a kid lost (not that it takes from the stupidity of the series), but why is she going commando now?

Dex-chan lover
first they are playing the blame game, now everyone is throwing their selves on the protag

Can bro even catch a break, he's already been on a crazy rollercoaster and hopped onto another lolol

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL attempt. Keep trying and you'll get better, there are still some inconsistencies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread