Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu

Dex-chan lover
I assume the dude who did them after previous group that gone up to 7 decided to drop it, either removed them or got blocked/banned and stuff disappeared? But yeah weird that the 8 to 13 gone away.

I assume the dude who did them after previous group that gone up to 7 decided to drop it, either removed them or got blocked/banned and stuff disappeared? But yeah weird that the 8 to 13 gone away.
If they got banned that's so lame

Dex-chan lover
If they got banned that's so lame
On some comments the dude mentioned he considered removing all his translations to incentivise other better quality groups/people to translate those parts. So now my assumption is purely - he removed them himself.

Also the "new" group who redid the 14th chapter, said they will redo also the 7 to 13 before they do anything after 14 (afaik there isn't more yet)

It's pretty good, I just honestly don't have any idea as to where this will actually end up going though.

Aggregator gang
Is this adapting the WebNovel of the Light Novel?
Cos everyone on novelupdates says the webnovel is a faaar superior version of the story. But it seems unlikely that the manga would adapt the unpublished version, it's very rare.

I read the novel and holy fucking shit this is dark, this man needs to be up there with the more traumatized characters ever. When you think it couldn't get worse it gets even worse
Im on chapter 10 and know this shit is batshit insane
the writer is a genius for writing this stuff
If the manga ever hits here, there won't be enough space for the tags. Shit is so fucked up.
i feel sorry for him though. some wounds just cant be mended

Dex-chan lover
On some comments the dude mentioned he considered removing all his translations to incentivise other better quality groups/people to translate those parts. So now my assumption is purely - he removed them himself.

Also the "new" group who redid the 14th chapter, said they will redo also the 7 to 13 before they do anything after 14 (afaik there isn't more yet)
Good thing he is banned from existence, in a good way.

Users who are viewing this thread