Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
so like
i guess it will be explained later but how are pplw atching him and is it just him? Like there was 1k ppl chosen
lol Also he can see comments lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is an interesting concept actually. I'm very excited to see how long it takes for MC to overcome that misunderstanding. I hope there's a moment where he tells the viewers to fuck off and that he resolves to find the actual killer.

Dex-chan lover
TFTC!

The pacing of this chapter was a bit weird. As a wn reader, I feel they should've spent more time on him getting out of the forest. Especially considering there's enough that happens there to fill up an entire chapter, maybe even more. The author is probably planning to drip-feed us info as it becomes relevant.

Dex-chan lover
Especially considering there's enough that happens there to fill up an entire chapter, maybe even more.
Why? MC runs from everything, gets the odd skill, and becomes ever more mopey with a side order of PTSD.

I also genuinely don't understand how the original disposable childhood friend was allowed to simply live at home, freely available to every bloody nutcase or religious zealot in the world after being revealed as one of a thousand "chosen" in a glorfied Big Brother house.
That level of instant fame/notoriety would have seen "accidents" happen to those people within a day, with a potential bloodbath if that transfer-on-death rumour proved to be true.
Hell... with humanity being what it is, being one of those 1000 would have been a literal death sentence for most. Well before those 6 months were up.

But hey... must have a Plot Vehicle...

Double-page supporter
so like
i guess it will be explained later but how are pplw atching him and is it just him? Like there was 1k ppl chosen
lol Also he can see comments lol
Are u really Reading It? I dont think so.... If u were u would knows It.... '-'

Dex-chan lover
There was no misunderstanding. MC said that God had already debunked the rumors surrounding the chosen, people chose to believe he killed his childhood friend simply because it's interesting.
Another thing, that was intentional. God knew this would happen. That's why he suddenly made that joke talking about how the selection process was purely random. From the start, it was intended for Mc to go instead and childhood friend to take yet another L in manga.

Supporter
So.... The police is a crap tô not investigate propely? '-'
Yeah, thought so too. That murder should be the highest priority investigation they ever had and they latch onto the first guy suspected and make him the scapegoat, ignoring all evidence to the contrary (the real killer took the murder weapon with him; if they assumed mc was the killer and left after the murder, why would his blood be all over the girl and his phone, that should have been left behind on the ground, and only there?)

On an unrelated note: There is no way the mc ran over 370 km through a dense forest, hunted by beasts, in 10 days.

Last edited:
Reader of the novel here, the order of the story was completely scrambled, most of important information was in between his travel in the forest and his arrival in city. You can say it was skipped but unless the artist planned to put it in between the stories as it progres. I can say one thing is that, this manga is in complete mess, although I would still read it.

Users who are viewing this thread