Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, not the misunderstanding that will hunt the MC for eternity as it will never clear up and the MC won't ever recover from his "trauma"!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah!!! Rifreya is so beautiful here than the illustrations on the WN/LN... FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing the Childhood friend isn't truly dead or if she is that she won't stay dead. It feels that there is going to be some development there. I also wonder if he will be able to go back, if so will he go and get revenge on the person who 'killed" him by killing his family and making him admit that he killed her to get to another world but failed or will he forget about it by then.

Dex-chan lover
Reader of the novel here, the order of the story was completely scrambled, most of important information was in between his travel in the forest and his arrival in city. You can say it was skipped but unless the artist planned to put it in between the stories as it progres. I can say one thing is that, this manga is in complete mess, although I would still read it.
Spoil me, is childhood friend for real dead?

Dex-chan lover
If the MC hadn't wasted those six points on being two years older, he would have had enough left over to start somewhere safer. He also picked age resistance as a power. You know what really helps with not advancing your age? Not blowing six points on being two years older.

Speaking of points, what was the point of a short timer to pick skills, and a scramble to get them all done, if he was allowed to just casually spend points afterwards? The only difference is whether you get to pick a safer starting point or not.

Finally, since he knows that he's being watched by a billion people, how hard would it be to write, "I didn't kill Nanami; it was Douggie-san," or whatever his name is. Scrawl that on the dirt in big letters, and put it on a sign in front of his face, to cover whether the people watching back on Earth are seeing things in first-person or third-person perspective. Then just stand there and keep checking your messages. The MC can get two-way communication with Earth this way, however dodgy. Provide a name, description, motive, weapon used, or whatever to everyone. Even if Douggie, or whatever his name is, ditched the knife, there's still other possible evidence at the crime scene. Even if the police won't check, there's bound to be somebody who will enact a little vigilante justice (Nanami was super-popular when she got picked, remember) who will mess up Douggie, or whatever his name is, entire day.

This would be a much better use of the MC's time, all several minutes of it, than continuing to mope about while knowing that the accusations against him are continuing to harm his little sisters.

Spoil me, is childhood friend for real dead?
Well, we found nanami's body to be dead in the earlier chapter right? So yes she is dead. It would at least need a miracle to revive her and Hikaru manage to found a way to obtain it but never got it. But take my spoiler with a grain of salt.

Dex-chan lover
If the MC hadn't wasted those six points on being two years older, he would have had enough left over to start somewhere safer. He also picked age resistance as a power. You know what really helps with not advancing your age? Not blowing six points on being two years older.
Actually he didn't spend 6 points on aging two years. He gained 6 points. Going from 73 total to 79 total available. So he would still have been short by 9 points instead of 3. or if he canceled both the bump in age and age resistance he'd still be short by 2 points.

We don't know what options are available afterwards or not. So, would you take the gamble of not allocating points to only find basic limited options?

Dex-chan lover
I can't be arsed to go back and check the maths, so I'll take your word for it. You do have a good point about how the MC didn't know that he could spend points later. From a storytelling perspective it's still a bit cheap to try to build tension over something with no payoff, however.

Dex-chan lover
I can't be arsed to go back and check the maths, so I'll take your word for it. You do have a good point about how the MC didn't know that he could spend points later. From a storytelling perspective it's still a bit cheap to try to build tension over something with no payoff, however.
I was rolling though the WN and noticed a lot better description of this time, including calling out "raising my age gives me points, lowing my age costs points." Then I double checked the manga page and it shows '+6' on the age change. it doesn't have that for any others. it probably could have been easier to understand if they swapped it to -6 or did +6 and -# on all the others. It's too easy to glance over '+' in this context.

Dex-chan lover
Good catch on the numbers. It's still pretty weird, no matter what. It's difficult to imagine any 17 year old wanting to revert back to being just 15, prolonging the time when acne and voice-cracking are still issues.

Dex-chan lover
Why did he say he was attacked by a "great dark spirit"? aren't spirits supposed to like him cause of his skill?

Users who are viewing this thread