Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
It was inevitable that he either wouldn't win the race or abandon it, it's too early for his childhood friend to be revived. Also, thanks to this it shows that someone who murdered someone couldn't be this nice, at least now he has fully redeemed himself to the people on earth.

Dex-chan lover
F for the childhood friends, they keep getting Ls regardless of the manga genre
images

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I don't think this is the end for Nanami, the author doing this instead of having Rifreya die + having to be brought back by the contest item means the contest item's still in play. I'm assuming there will be some happy end to this where the other player he befriended here will win, and he'll hand the item over to MC after getting a bunch of messages talking about how good a person MC is now, or something.

Supporter
Tbh I don't think this is the end for Nanami, the author doing this instead of having Rifreya die + having to be brought back by the contest item means the contest item's still in play. I'm assuming there will be some happy end to this where the other player he befriended here will win, and he'll hand the item over to MC after getting a bunch of messages talking about how good a person MC is now, or something.
If they stay as true to the novel as they have been so far you’ve guessed it exactly right.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno if the status was just updated lately but this manga adap is already completed (axed?) and will end on chapter at 36.
Not sure about the source novel though.

Dex-chan lover
thanks Hikaru for this decision for saving Rifreiya, her supposed last words put some tears in my eyes :qq:

Dex-chan lover
So the fucking retarded used the points to buy soap and towels a few chapters back and now he has to abandon the race because of his lack of points?

I know stupidity has limits but maybe not this guy's

Dex-chan lover
he was in a situation of losing both if if he didn't decide this, it was correct choice, but i think the other guy that was with him will giive him the revive, remember both streams overlapped and he was first place

G-P

Dex-chan lover
So the fucking retarded used the points to buy soap and towels a few chapters back and now he has to abandon the race because of his lack of points?

I know stupidity has limits but maybe not this guy's
Soap and towels are serious business.

Users who are viewing this thread