Ore ni wa Kono Kuragari ga Kokochiyo Katta: Zetsubou kara Hajimaru Isekai Seikatsu, Kami no Kimagure de Kyousei Haishinchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Is there a reason I'm missing that he didn't just go with her?
He's written to be a moron. That's the start and finish of it.

Maybe they explore further in detail in the last few chapters but from the information given, there's only 1 reason for him to stay in town and that 1 reason is a person he could also get to come along.

Spoiler warning before you click the link: The thumbnail of the "final episode" has someone's face on it...

Counting the number of chapters available on the raw https://www.manga-up.com/titles/965, the episode after 35 is called "final episode". I don't know if they would split the whole series into multiple smaller series? I really doubt it.

That'd be a weird place to end. From the looks of the thumbnails:

They're going to go through Jeanne appearing and deciding that Hikaru is okay, and she'll use the gem to revive Nanami in exchange for Hikaru teaming up with her (whereupon Rifreya comes back and freaks out at getting cucked) and... that's where it seems they'll stop? That's a really odd place to leave things. Or are they going to take it slightly further and have the next group of people to be isekai'd chosen, and have that be a cliffhanger of the most annoying type?

I think it would have been better to round things off here rather than go only that much further.

He's written to be a moron. That's the start and finish of it.

Maybe they explore further in detail in the last few chapters but from the information given, there's only 1 reason for him to stay in town and that 1 reason is a person he could also get to come along.

I'd say it's more he's only just started to climb out of his mental issues, and certainly hasn't gotten to a particularly healthy place yet. Plus, Rifreya is from a prominent family and he doesn't even have a history in this world, so couldn't explain his presence, and her family as Temple Knights are dedicated to guarding Great Spirits... who want to eat him. So he can't be anywhere close to them. The labyrinth is a place of safety for him as well as a way of making money. Going with Rifreya is one thing, getting to stay with her is far more complicated.

what is this ass writing. dude should have just revived his childhood friend smh

Users who are viewing this thread