Ore no Aoharu wa Watasanai

Group Leader
@Rina_Jerjay The completed status only means that the Japanese manga is completely published. It's a total of 6 chapters and an extra and we'll continue working on it. (^ω^)

Thanks for the updates! They are all so cute ahhh but I still ship main pairing the most 😂

Wow this is great! To be honest even as a straight guy this is the first time I have picked a yaoi manga and I am enjoying this. The Jinnai guy just moves smooth.

I love how straightforward Jinnai is! Glad they're together now! Now to have more romance! 😍

This was so wholesome and it made me feel so giddy too. Haven't read such a nice manga in a long time, thanks for translating!

Cute and I'm really enjoying it.... but the line where Jinnai said that he isolated the MC in middle school so he could monopolize him kind of creeped me out. It doesn't bother me that much but, it took me out of the wholesome vibe for a second. I guess the point is that Jinnai is the true old-fashioned shoujo/bl love interest (who were often jerks or rapey) so I guess I get it...

Users who are viewing this thread