Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Ch. 68.1 - Blood II

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.

Dude's got massive confidence that he could talk/game his way out of all misunderstandings, including being seen on a "date" with a girl wearing a sailor suit.

Dex-chan lover
‘There was some time I was concerned having no girlfriend, but for some reason I’m no longer concerned about it’

A girl who cuts off the head of other… the girl who impersonated her dead twin sister’s life. A girl who was trying to sell her body because of past trauma and the capabilities to no longer feel joys… similar girl as the previous one, just, she tried to suicide bomb the entire building… a girl who apparently has the ability to time travel and the first thing she do is to kill the bored (previous one) girl’s grandfather…

Even I would’ve no longer concerned about getting a girlfriend if I experienced all that in one life HAHA

Dex-chan lover
‘There was some time I was concerned having no girlfriend, but for some reason I’m no longer concerned about it’

A girl who cuts off the head of other… the girl who impersonated her dead twin sister’s life. A girl who was trying to sell her body because of past trauma and the capabilities to no longer feel joys… similar girl as the previous one, just, she tried to suicide bomb the entire building… a girl who apparently has the ability to time travel and the first thing she do is to kill the bored (previous one) girl’s grandfather…

Even I would’ve no longer concerned about getting a girlfriend if I experienced all that in one life HAHA
Okay, he said that all in later panel. Congratulations for getting discovered of writing a comment before reading the entire chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't an empty apartment make it easier to notice if something's off? Surely it's easier to tell if what little you have in that apartment were to go missing or something odd showed up out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Did he not check the mirror during the first tour? Or did the blood message appear afterwards?

Dex-chan lover
I just feel bad for the realtor in general. Imagine showing a potential buyer a property and it's revealed that some violent crime happened way back when and it was brought to light. And it happened twice (three times if you count the writing on the mirror). Just think about how damaging that would be to one's reputation. He might have to rethink careers afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing her, she'll probably air out the whole restaurant for seeing mc with that woman and thinking they're together.

Users who are viewing this thread