Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 10 Ch. 38 - Black Ball (4)

Dex-chan lover
He's probably gonna need to reload anyway, her exploding can't mean he completed the mission successfully, and he probably doesn't want to let everyone in the room die, especially guard bro. also he shouldn't expose his power and items to other targets

The father is harsh but fair. I can't blame him for his daughter being an absolute failure.

Supporter
@checkmy4 fair? He knocked her over and she split her head open and he called her lazy for being on the ground. How is that being even remotely fair?

Dex-chan lover
So we know for sure that he has saved Kusora by using Black Ball. Im curious what happens after, she gonna have a lot of questions for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Uhhhhh so he just let everyone else including the bro of a guard die? Why not just... throw her and her bombs into the black ball? She was no farther away from him than Yurea.

but the thing is can he even throw that black ball when he instantly got sucked once he hold that black ball

Dex-chan lover
@Swift Did you forget that he can't even touch the ball without getting sucked in, let alone throw it?

Double-page supporter
Fuck. I thought he would somehow get the bomber into the ball, but I forgot that the ball is basically Avalon for him too - he can't be hurt if he's inside it.

I wonder how Yurea and everyone else will react to this...

Also, @dojinshi - cuts over your eyes are especially prone to bleeding quite a bit. Even if you're not severely injured, such cuts can lead to a LOT of blood coming out die to the nature of the blood supply in that area.

Despite Hasegawa saying that Yurea’s a pain all the time he really frequently risks his life to save her

Users who are viewing this thread