Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 10 Ch. 38 - Black Ball (4)

Dex-chan lover
@Rand564
When he originally spawned the ball he didn't go into it, and any person it comes into contact with goes into it. If he could get to Yurea with it, he could get to miss explosive personality.

Great, the damn black boxes are back, right after being given the treat of nipples for the last few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
When you cheat with magic items but the opponent cheats by having multiple bombs. I just hope the guard bro managed to get behind a sturdy wall or something.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder...if he chose the other option would it really play out like he thought it would or would it play out very differently. This is a game world with twists and turns, leaving you with unexpected results.

Aggregator gang
Thats a baller move to save her but he will likely have to rewind to prevent all of the underworld dying there

Fed-Kun's army
i have never seen a manga where they censor boobs with the black box. She really modified her body to have a bomb in case something like this happens lmao

Aggregator gang
i'd REALLY appreciate it if you gave updates on the unscuffed version of the manga instead at the end. you CAN'T yourselves like the censor, can you!?

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, Scar Bro may be dead, bit going by the law of Chekhov's Gun, MC will definitely go for the second option and save him.

Users who are viewing this thread