Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 10 Ch. 39.1

Et encore une dernière question . Pourquoi c’est censuré? Les premiers chapitres n'y étaient pas

Group Leader
Politique de censure chez square Enix, tu dois acheter les tomes pour les non censuré, j'ai tout les version non censuré, je mettrais à jour le mois prochain.

Dex-chan lover
Merci pour le chapitre
@EnkiduFSK
Il y a une typo sur la première page. Cela aurait dû être
"Tout le monde mourra ensemble"
Et pour avoir sauvé Yurea notre protagoniste a gagné
Un autre rendez-vous surprise avec elle sans risquer de se faire directement tuer pendant celui-ci. C'est si rare.

With various fan translations....an english translation would not be hard to do. French, German, and Italian are not hard to translate to English. With the original japanese text, someone could make a very good non-official English Translation. I have done that with other fan translations that were poorly made, using official releases in European languages, along with the original Japanese. Best way to translate.

Dex-chan lover
this time i dont get what they say... i think yurea is confused about were they are... so how will the MC bullshit his way out of this one

Users who are viewing this thread