Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Black Ball (6)

Group Leader
@Seronius
you guys missed a whole panel of yurea laying on the mister on page 20.
So was page 50 but just @ me next time xD
@Legend13 Np 👌
@seekermoc More like he shouldn't explain love when he himself doesn't know what it is 😂
@Jordygo When volume 10 is over, hopefully by then we will have editors free to fix all the past chapters 😅

Dex-chan lover
That stacking of swivel chairs on that table was probably the worst idea he could think of. You have several tables, stack the tables, not the swivel chairs with wheels. This is from personal experience, the scar is still there.

Aggregator gang
that love explanation was so horrible that is likely to boost that girl yandere tendencies.

Dex-chan lover
I thought those corpses were from their first death falling down as the gravity re-engages and the building collapses (where it isn’t enclosed by the black ball, so they touch the boundary of the black ball). The black ball probably doesn’t just hold physical matter, but holds things in an enclosed time loop, explaining why if you store stuff like isekai systems, the objects have no time pass (convection doesn’t occur, for ecample), and living things die.

In that case, those corpses are just the result of a future timeline where they walk down the stairs like an idiot and then he dies, trapping her to die with him, and the purse falls through the world border of the black ball on the bottom, looping to the top when the world resets, resulting in the purse clipping through the ceiling and being stuck there.

Finally, the previous bloodstains indicate an injured person is with them as well. I assume that is the bomber girl secretly with them.

Hlz

Thank you for the chapter.

(*No protagonist-san. That world is not absurd. Infact it is quite infallibly following its rules, authors rules, but since authors wanton willy nilly writing keeps poking holes to the fabric of space and time then there is no way for that dimension to make sense either.*)

ps. Protagonist is without shadow of a doubt one massive idiot and author is a green shrub who cant follow the rules he set by himself without cutting corners or blowing things out of proportions.. yet still this story is fun.

It's going like thi-
tumblr_lkp62sOn8p1qce5io.gif

@Hlz

It's what i've always considered the difference between fantasy and fiction: Does the world exist and change to further the plot, or does the plot exist within a given, rules-based world?

For example, I would consider Stars Wars to be Fantasy (specifically Science Fantasy). There is no deep how or why most things, and one of the main driving components is a bastardized child of "faith" and "magic". It's a well beloved franchise though, because it focuses on the characters, in a setting that people really like, while not get tied up being rules-lawyers for the universe.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, Do you not remember that if he has sex he pretty much is at risk of death?

He doesn't see this girl as a romantic partner, but as the grim reaper.

My libido would turn cold too if death lurked around me so damn much lol

Aggregator gang
pro tip, unfuck the pages if you want me TO EVEN START CONSIDERING helping you out with money

Group Leader
@Wildfire_desu pro tip low on editors and gotta focus on other series too.
People didn't want us to wait for volumes to come out and kept saying French and Chinese were ahead.
The price of catching up is the censorship though and the volume doesn't come out till it ends.
So while we do have 1-9 it will take a while to get to them because I want the early chapters to be redone by the current translator of this series with extra pages and all.

Users who are viewing this thread