Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Black Ball (6)

@obsidianpassion I have no friends and there no rule/law that says a girl can't make the first move, it can be rare but can happen, it will save her more time then using hints, rather then use hints work up the courage and be blunt.

Dex-chan lover
@rachezia

Pretty sure boobs are always censored in "web" versions and only printed/tanko versions have no censorship. And it's the same shitty censorship with literal black boxes covering entire parts of the body, I've seen it in several other series before.

Dex-chan lover
@Epasda he's too scared of kusora to use common sense. Not a single normal person would think that a psychopathic tsundere likes them.

Dex-chan lover
I need someone to give me source for uncensored raws. I want to see boobies

kaf

horny 455555 year old men want to see 16 year old boobies. MANGADEX IS FILLED WITH LOLICONS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fed-Kun's army
I finally got why this is a game setting cus if he was not trapped in the game there no way anyone would put up with that bich

Supporter
@animefan217 Even a man with 1000 friends will not be able to say many women asked him out, they may make a move .. but then they will stop and look at you and expect you to make THE move. If you don't they will become disappointed or mad and rightfully so.

For a woman to take the risk and blatantly ask a man out, is exceedingly rare. There are no laws or rules, it's mostly biology.

LoL I expected to see discussion about the manga but everyone is curious about boobs :))) WELL I am a man of the culture as well, fill me in with those who are looking for the raw lol

Dex-chan lover
@animefan217

lol.. in that case what does being blunt meaning? telling her she wants him to fuck her. maybe thats a weird trait of hers too? she did get the that random guy in bed in the 1st chapter just to kill him cause she's bored.

Aggregator gang
I personally prefer holy light to black bar. It radiates more elegance since God's eyes have clearly blessed some fine ass titties.

On the other hand she literally told him the second he sleeps with her she will lose interest and kill him

Fed-Kun's army
Could the author give this guy a brain in at least one of the chapters he's with Kusara? It gets really really tiring dealing with this guy's stupidity and denseness.

Also, listening to this dope try to explain what love is, sounded like listening to a five-year-old explain it.

Also, also, that seems like it would be really uncomfortable wearing a black bar under her skirt.

Users who are viewing this thread