Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 11 Ch. 42 - Black Ball (8)

Dex-chan lover
and remember kusora is one of the quest target, and if she remember everything after the reset, then MC will be screwed up later on when he deal the quest about kusora
i remember that kusora difficulty is too high for the earlier chapter, so im guessing that she's like the last boss for later chapter

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonManga89 that may happen if this were a "real game", but its a manga, so MC is never going to walk into that trap.
Im guessing in case you would have to restart the game? from scratch, of course, since your save point is a dead end, and then who knows if you would have enough time left to clear all quests, since, lets remember hes on a clock, and that doesnt get reset with reloads.

Double-page supporter
So is this what happens when affection goes over 100?
If that's the case, then will Hikami also start remembering the time jumps as well? That's a big issue.

Supporter
I'm thinking since they were in the Black ball, a dimension that exists outside of time, that she retained her memories of that place and was confused when those memories traveled with the MC back to the checkpoint.

@Raydnt ... We might have to re-read the black ball dimension chapters to see if he mentioned it without thinking.

hhoo shitt she KNEW IT!!! nooo i think after that event when they stack on the room... she got knowledge

For those who are confused about Yurea's message in this chapter:
The black ball is basically a separate dimesion, kind of a central point of different parallel dimensions. Whatever happened in the black ball is gonna be considered to have happened in all dimensions, no matter how the player "Load". Therefore Yurea remember everything that happened in the Black Ball, while with normal Save/Load she can only recall a glimmer of it.

And yes this does push her feelings for the MC, especially when she remembers how she try to let go of the chain so that the MC can live 😃

Dex-chan lover
so she jumped back to the load time with him?

Dex-chan lover
Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren'ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta V1.0.1

Patch Note
Bug Fixes

General

- Fix Bug NPC still have the memory while player use the Black Box.

So the crazy, smart yandere is beginning to know your secret. This will end well.

jesus fucking christ a dismantled tortured body is fine but a pair of tits it's not?

MD@Home
@Invader_Retro No, I really don't. I'm not in the habit of tolerating, even rewarding idiotic and pointless habits with whitewashed pampering. Which this is: It's not an honest mistake, an instance of oversight that can happen because we're all human. No. It's a systematic disregard for a set of rules and conventions that were created not to bully writers into submission for the sake of bullying but because doing it as they suggest had shown to be beneficial.

@miko_da_freako I don't mind honorifics per se at all. What I do mind is putting the hyphen in the next line with it for absolutely no other reason than it being a completely arbitrary asspull that seems to spread among scanlators like cancer as evident all over MD. Typographically, there is exactly zero reason why you should do this. Doing it anyhow defies all logic … unless of course it is your intent to have it reflect negatively on you. And by the way, this stands regardless what medium this habit is put to practice in, a manga scanlation or otherwise, so you may consider yourself cordially invited to shove that deferring to the raws where the sun doesn't shine.

Users who are viewing this thread