Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 4 Ch. 13.2 - The Secret Of The Mark (1)

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@MurderInc
Under no circumstances do we tell people to commit suicide on MD. Take two days off from commenting.

Please use this time to consider how to post constructively and acquaint yourself with our rules here: https://mangadex.org/rules

Thanks,

Zeph

Double-page supporter
Now that I know it isn’t the manga’s fault, but the source of the raws, can the TLs please switch raws to an uncensored version? It’s extremely irritating lol

why would you let the opportunity to rape a girl go, shes asking you to do it its consensual

Dex-chan lover
This just became an interesting character study.

Also I just realized that her arc is just a reference to Judas Priest's "Breakin' the law."

So you leave nipples uncensored but you just have to censor the panty shots. Whoever delt with the censorship, You don't deserve to be called human.

Ever thought that the reason someone doesn't rape you is not who you are, but just the fact that they're not into that type of stuff?

Double-page supporter
I assume their using different raws? I’ll assume one is a tank and this censored one isn’t...

Dex-chan lover
idk i still find it silly when manga/media is like OMG THIS GIRL IS SO DAMAGED AND UGLY and its like 3 inches of burned skinned on one arm like bruh wut.

Users who are viewing this thread