Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 4 Ch. 13.2 - The Secret Of The Mark (1)

Group Leader
When I thought ray of god was enough to irritate me, this block of death took it to another level.

Man was shouting like what the fuck is that? You've got no nipples and there are black squares covering your parts. No wonder he got limp, damn this censoring. 😂

Contributor
@obsidianpassion

Well, even if the girl is really beautiful , they're some people who can't stand a scar/wound/other because of preference or others reasons, not surprising.

Anyways , wohoo, thanks for the new chapter .

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCK?!
That's exactly what I said when I saw this chapter's first black box. Too bad my self-insert for this manga got killed off just a few pages after he was introduced.

Dex-chan lover
@MurderInc https://lhscanlation.club/backend/5bc0b3945c747/3e95f26e0c0abbdff638360bfc313d6f_04.jpg It's not censored at all if it the black boxes were there to begin with, calm the fuck down you lunatic.

Dex-chan lover
She were in a hotel room with all curtains closed and yet her sniper can still somehow deliver the shot?

Dex-chan lover
She were in a hotel room with all curtains closed and yet her sniper can still somehow deliver the shot?

Users who are viewing this thread