Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 5 Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
Tbh he should end up with this girl cause she is not a threat without her minions so if he take her to the real world he’d just take her without her minions and he’s 100% safe unlike the assassin girl who still have ways to kill him.

Fed-Kun's army
"She might not look like it, but she can be surprisingly pure."

This is the same girl that decided to whore herself out on a whim right?

Dex-chan lover
@Iheart
From the looks of it shes become some sort of adrenaline junkie, and no one was brave enough to do anything to her.

Double-page supporter
The MC is extra dense. Has he forgotten that if he increases his likeability with her she will exist in the real world? She is not the one you want to bring back with you. Not unless she comes with no power included, just as a person, but that wouldn't work since her power is part of her personality. If she lost that it wouldn't make sense to drag her into the real world.

This girl makes me completely confuse how I should feel about her. She's freaking scary and can end your life any moment. But that personality of hers is also rather hot. And then suddenly, for once, when the table turned on her, she's rather cute. What the heck? How am I suppose to feel?

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro
I don't think he has a choice. Like it or not, she is going to stalk him. If he ignores her, it's immediate execution. His only option is playing along until she's bored with him. Unfortunately, she finds him way more interesting than anything she had before.

@Enternal
You're not supposed to be confused. You're supposed to get hard. So get hard lol

Dex-chan lover
C level is already like that lmao... I wonder if there's difficulty level higher than A? What would it look like lol

Users who are viewing this thread