Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 7 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
ok now with the help of FaldeusSama i can understand better of what happened the last chapter and i can imagine that indeed it doesnt make sense that kusorea investigates the case and then claims she murdered her sister, so my best guess in this chapter is that she says that will use him as contractor to clear the mystery of the murder, and she really took the murder attempt strangely well, & my only guess of why mikami really loves milk, i think is a nod of "LEON THE PROFESSIONAL"

Double-page supporter
If you are worry about milk, just teach her some milk cuisine

Group Leader
@DeadlyShadow0 To quickly explain the end of the last chapter, at the end of the last chapter Yurea explains to yumi that she is not the one who killed her sister, and that if she had really killed her she would have simply eradicated her whole family.

Yurea explains to her that working with the kusoras involves a large salary but many risks, knowing that her sister must have known that her life was constantly in danger,

so we have the scene where yumi cries and hasegawa asks Kusora if he can lead the investigation, kusora accepts but says that the investigation will take place at her home since yumi's sister died in her house.

and we finish chapter 25 on that.

Dex-chan lover
@FaldeusSama wow so my theory was right... well in a way at least, & thank you for the info faldeus with that i can understand how the story will go

Dex-chan lover
@FaldeusSama
i-think-im-falling-in-love-with-you-rt-friendsshowsays-18527888.png

It's scary when you think about it...
As to how suddenly the area could be cleared like that when Kusora arriving...
It's as if all of the townfolks are also her underlings...

Users who are viewing this thread