Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 7 Ch. 29.1 - A Difficult Assignment 11

Dex-chan lover
His younger brother certainly leaves a lot to chance...

I'm questioning if he really is a mastermind or if he's just damn lucky

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter. Also I dont see how he thinks that kissing her in this situation is a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if it's the source being weird or the wording of the TL but I'm not exactly clear on the family tree stuff going on here. Her grandfather's "10th position" secretary is the son of that grandfather's brother, and is in some inheritance/succession conflict where they try to kill each other?

Edit: and one of the Hashizakis was killed but not the other? Do we know which one? It probably doesn't matter which it was, though?

Group Leader
@Swift There's a war in the family with Her dad trying to kill her grandfather and this guy her granduncle is trying to kill her xD
No we don't know who died yet 🤷‍♂️
@Rumankool TL trying to get two more done later tonight, I don't know when the release will be though on editors side :3

Dex-chan lover
That body guard had a unique design compared to the rest. Hopefully he becomes important later on. Plus that grenade throw was a pro gamer move.

Contributor
Holy hell that bodyguard. He tossed back a grenade and lived! I was expect him to shield the others from the blasts, but nope!

Meanwhile, our MC is such a masochist.

Dex-chan lover
😂The bodyguard should be the MC 😂
Finally someone with balls.

PS: Keep your wheener away from crazy, does not worth it

Users who are viewing this thread