Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 8 Ch. 32

So it was dream after all. Well good that both girls are safe and MC can deal with this case now.

@ultimatehaki
ok, but what changed helicopter outcome when MC didn't interfere at it at all?
Or it means that even if he don't interfere other people still can make different actions each time and may not follow previous script?

Dex-chan lover
@MrF0x no clue. Can't read Chinese or whatever the language is. Judging by the picture flow the bomb in the car was somehow connected to the bomb in the guys mouth. Just guessing.

I see. When The car exploded, it's almost the same time as the helicopter exploded (or with a time gap) but since MC use the save and load option, the other scene is also reset. I'm just surprised on how the decision of Kusora changed that lead to avoidment of explosion. Well, she's gonna transfer for real world for sure since the affection level is increasing.

Where are the the raws coming from? I'm looking at the nicovideo page and the latest chapter I see is 30.2

Dex-chan lover
Happy to see that the waifu is safe she maybe is dangerous but still has her cute side

Users who are viewing this thread