Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 9 Ch. 34 - The Secrets to the Axis of Time 5

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, guy escaped that death loop and retcon that bet... as much as like Hikami to win, that crazy girl Yurea seems to be what the author is pushing our hapless dense MC towards... Has he no grown up in a japan without the concept of the "tsun" or more importantly "yandere". Yet he knows gaming I don't know anymore

Fed-Kun's army
probably most intense girls war for protagonist i've ever seen

Dex-chan lover
Bro, by not getting stabbed and getting Kusora a gift, he just got out of a deadly bet. And he doesn't even know!

Thot Slayer's life is a rough one.

Where is Oppai-katana lady again? I hope nothing bad happens again :( this is so painful in my heart to read :(

Double-page supporter
@ivv
Ah using the best girl for an avatar. I see you're a man of culture as well

Fed-Kun's army
You can't keep stringing both girls along forever mister. Sparks are already flying.

Also, I'm not sure if Kusora was entirely bought into him actually getting killed. Her employees seemed to be enthusiastic about getting rid of him and glad that Kusora was out of commission and hence had no way to stop them should she want to.

MC building affection points with the most dangerous girls in the game. Didn't the game itself warn him about that? Something like they'll follow him to the real world if his affection points get over a certain level? I forgot, this manga doesn't get updated that often.

Users who are viewing this thread