Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 9 Ch. 35 - Black Ball (1)

Dex-chan lover
What an cheater. He actually looked at the wikipedia just to make his life better.

Dex-chan lover
Was there something about save scamming? Does his money not restore after loading?

Dex-chan lover
@darekpawlo Pretty sure he can't save scum, I think money is persistent and IIRC it also costs money to load a save so he can't just keep reloading indefinitely.

Double-page supporter
@darekpawlo He has limited amount of time and money. Money does not restore after loading. This is the reason why he wants to load least amount of times and save as late as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Relationships being more important is pretty rough.
It seems that the higher people go, the more they'll try to battle each other for MC.
It'll be a lot of work to keep everyone from going full yandere.

Contributor
The trick to winning every gacha = get someone who is lucky that is not interested in getting a specific item you want pull the gacha... RNGesus works every time~

Double-page supporter
Uncensored again! Joy! Will the previous chapters be updated with uncensored versions too?

Hmm ,i thought after he loaded back in time the bet with kusora never happened . as so he was never stabbed this time and didn't fall unconscious and i remember the bet happened at that time
Uncensored version ,DELECIOUS!

Dex-chan lover
So, there are other players around.

I wonder if he'll meet another active player.

Also, there are 2 more girls???

This episode had more content than any other so far and even though the apron part was kinda unnecessary, I liked everything else 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread