Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta

ah goddamnit....plz la dude don't rate something just with read 1 or 2 chap....in chapter 7 shockig me though, this manga have great story, the draw is interesting and have interesting scene.

This manga is brutal!! I love it!!? I like that the author created such a unique story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
@Deathglass i hope you read all the chapters before u judged... trust me the first chapter is NOT sufficient to understand the premise at ALL

Aggregator gang
Jesus, what's with all these nut jobs?! I'm hoping Yurea's A-Rank is because she's the "Good End" girl and not because she's the daughter of a crime syndicate or whatever next level evil.

So far a great series, first chapter was a HUGE mislead hopefully people would know not to judge a book by its first chapter.???

I can already see a hentai spin off of this.

So MC beats the "game" and sticks his dick in the crazy, and after the deed she says she decided to kill him because it was too boring.

cue MC reloading the save files until he gets it right, while the artist have fun with various scenarios.

Dex-chan lover
A question about the first chapter and the translation: The world "Assault" is used. In English, to assault a woman almost always implies rape. Is the same true for the original Japanese word?

I looked into the original webnovel and the characters they used for assault is "攻略". Put that into any translator and usually you get "capture", usually used in other things like a "hint", "capture guide" or walk-through. So i'm guessing the translator chose that word assault to have a better connotation? It's pretty ambiguous in the Japanese on what the word meant, that's why the mc was so confused and thought it was an eroge like game.

Aggregator gang
Capture makes more sense, since dating/eroge terminology is more accurate with it. Considering psycho #1, it's pretty literal too. Methinks it was a translation misunderstanding, but as @qvnsq has proven, it's a very easy one to make.
(Also, I know full well Yurea ain't getting any fuzzy bunnies in her future and is more than likely the "final boss" of the story (or at least the arc). Hope springs eternal is pretty much my logic. Still hoping she'll still be "enemy turned ally," but realistically, I'm not holding my breath).

Dex-chan lover
@qvnsq Thanks for checking that. I also think capture fits the theme a bit better. The use of assault gives the impression the author started out writing a story about a rape game for the first two chapters and then thought better of it.

Users who are viewing this thread