Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta

this is actually a hidden gem! its awesome i cant wait to read more chapters of this! ??

Dex-chan lover
Why is there so much cockblocking? Does the MC actually fuck someone in this manga?

god dammit kuro ~..~ u know how fcking scary it is wehn ur guys pop out of thin air whit guns point blank ?

HOW DO YOU DO THAT ?!?!?!

anyway i need more :D this is sooo fcking goooood :D

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, I don't know if it's exist or not, but do you know the pen/alternative name of hentai works from this manga's artists?

Seems like there's two people who draw this manga, and I can't find a clue. I really love this manga drawing style

what a great thriller so far. nice balance, not too crazy and not slow paced. for those looking for bow chicka wow wow there's hentai for that lol

Well honestly what the mc did at chapter one was what I would also do given I have the same ability he had.

Aggregator gang
Dammit, why are you getting all possessive NOW?! Still, it'd be good to get some background out of her.

Dex-chan lover
This series. Nani the fuck. The smut is a lie. I came here looking for sweet dreams and left with a nightmare. I repeat, this is not the PLOT you're looking for.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this author was inspired by the visual novel game "Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons".
This manga and that game has some eerily similar ways of instilling this internal sense of ... dread and survival with sex.

Like the manga, In the game that Load button was your best got-dam friend. That is until you "Save" after a "bad end to previous day rewind".
If you did do that, then not even beating the game could save you in the end. You have to get it right the first time with zero mistakes for the good end.

I really hope the author doesn't introduce a penalty for the MC's "saving" decisions. I hope he is able to unlock "save slots".

How come the volume covers aren't included? Even on the scanlator's website reader they aren't included.

Damn, it has a great story and amazing art. Gotta keep tabs on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread