Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta

Contributor
@Ubergeek Seriously, you really can't judge some story with only the first chapters, and this is the case here.
A lot acted the same as you when it was new and give it a 1/10 "rapeguy, dropped" before it became better (chapter 3 then) and changed their opinion .

i thought it was just another hentai-manga, i was honestly glad it wasn't.

Contributor
Cant add due to title lock https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-reality-is-a-romance-game/

Dex-chan lover
Thought the art looked familiar
Its Pon Jea the one who did Chronos Ruler either this should be changed to Pon Jea instead of Ponjea or Chronos should be updated to parallel the artist's name for this

Dex-chan lover
Why was the most recent chapter uploaded twice? And why was it censored with a black block? Was that the magazine that censored it?

Fed-Kun's army
So, is this an isekai? In a all-yandere dating sims? I'm all in!

Solid mistery albeit weak first two chapters. Glad I didn't drop this. The art is pretty hot too. Did the artist also do h-manga?

>Gets a master key and an instant effect sleeping gas.
>Immediately turns into a burglar and rapist.

Yeeeeaahh.. this guy is better off dead.

Aggregator gang
@mbaruh: Read past that chapter. Slight spoiler: He realized that approach was wrong (for many reasons) and does something completely different, which becomes the premise of the story. The first couple chapters are VERY misleading, yeah.

@TwilightFaze
I countinued reading.. that he realized that it wasn't the system's intention, and him deciding to try it in the first place as if it was the most natural thing, are two very different things. When he knocked out his next target, it seemed like the only reason he didn't try it again was that he decided that it wouldn't help him advance.
The guy's still scum.

Aggregator gang
@mbaruh: Oh, you're not wrong! It was without a doubt scumbucketry at it's finest, but considering he was using eroge game logic and not real world logic, a bit of leeway should be given in that regard, especially since it's confirmed he's in a game world mirrored off the real world right from the jump.
After the "level" with that psycho bitch, this is where he understands that the term conquering (normally a Dating/Eroge Game term) means something COMPLETELY different and stops treating his situation like he's in an eroge and more properly that he;s in a survival mystery game. While there's plenty of sexual attempts (made by others, not him), he keeps it in his pants and understands the rules of the game. He redeems himself, but still resorts to underhanded trickery to unveil the real wickedness.

Not trying to get you to change your mind (like I said you were right: Major dick move right there), just saying too soon to judge him is all.

Users who are viewing this thread