Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game??: ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta

wow, it's not like I come here for panty shots or anything but screw those damn black boxes man. What's wrong, did some camel toe distract you from reading your Christian manga in which some crazy chick gives some dude a footjob? I mean, what was the point of that stupid censor? Some logic that is...

Group Leader
wtf is wrong with the censoring ??? it clearly says ecchi yet this is a pure shit.

So I just read the 1st chapter and now I'm left wondering, what's this "assault" thing he keeps mentioning? It sounds like he read some kind of objective that he needs to "assault" some one but it only comes up with the scouter? I just don't get why he keeps saying it is something he needs to figure out.

Dex-chan lover
the translators later decided to change assault to subjugation which is a better fitting English word considering the story.

What happened to the uncensored??? The black boxes are really distracting. I mean, ill still read anyway but common, cleaving off hands and heads are okay but a little bit of taint is too much? Sheesh. Smut my arse.

Fed-Kun's army
Utterly awed at sheer shittiness of mc. Absolutely incredible. Didnt think i could hate a character this much just after reading one chapter.

Group Leader
volume 4 cover (can't upload due to title lock)
81-Tc-Wl-XVUe-L-SL1500.jpg

Contributor
@Ubergeek

That's probably why you should read more than one chapter before delivering your judgement on the character or the story ?
No ?

Users who are viewing this thread