Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 12 Ch. 148

Dex-chan lover
I guess our MC has no interest in L/Ramyuros since he's just chilling out there at the end with her in the onsen while she has her boobs out. =/

Dex-chan lover
yo, bathing with another womens and he have no interest? he is solid tree house furry isn't he?

if you look at manga about former dragon knight that author also created, it has weird vibes too, womens clinging to the mc all the time without sense, and mc have no emotion about them as he was a dickless gay.
someone said before, he is just loyal to his wife, but for me he is just a gay furry who only have interest to fuck a fucking tree house.

Dex-chan lover
While MC and smol dragon talk, show pics of big dragon bathing. Seems logical.

but for me he is just a gay furry who only have interest to fuck a fucking tree house.
I don't quite buy that logic when said tree house looks like a traditional Japanese waifu with pink hair.

Dex-chan lover
ok here's the true question? Why does only one of the dragon kings not have massive bondonkheros? Real bangalangs

Dex-chan lover
ok here's the true question? Why does only one of the dragon kings not have massive bondonkheros? Real bangalangs
Variety is the one of the spices of life; there's a dragon king for everyone - and 3 who haven't made their debut yet, according to page 5.

Dex-chan lover
I guess our MC has no interest in L/Ramyuros since he's just chilling out there at the end with her in the onsen while she has her boobs out. =/
he's already had sex with his house to make more houses, a pair of dragons ain't going to do anything for him :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
You really can't satisfy people huh, you get people that complain when MCs get embarrassed over sharing a bath with opposite gender, you get people that complain when MCs doesn't react over sharing a bath with opposite gender, you get people that complain when MCs go massive horny over sharing a bath with the opposite gender... and the stupidest thing about said complaints is sometimes you notice they're coming from the same people.

Dex-chan lover
what is the suppose of this manga? he's barely relatable for a human after all this
segg with house (which makes him extra weird), unlimited power but NO desire, naked gurls but he has 0 lust, it's NOT even ecchi with nips slips

Users who are viewing this thread