Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Ch. 158

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

He could simply make the hollow wood golem as a "walking tank" golem as he intended and it would work.
Yeah he seems to like over complicating things. There's no real reason to have both the container and the contents be "alive". The whole point was to have it mobile and a hollow wood golem is basically a barrel with legs and accomplishes his goal.

Dex-chan lover
¿so what's the point of making it a LIQUID golem?, i'm kind of lost on that.
He could simply make th hollow wood golem as a "walking tank" golem as he intended and it would work.
¿or does the liquid golem auto-replenish?
I'm pretty sure liquid golems produce infinite liquid since they generate the liquid from the mana stone at their core, so you need it to have an infinite source, plus he might be using the liquid golem as a shortcut since he can simply "wrap" it rather than focus on making a tree have an open space while growing

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: I'm glad I don't have one of these. Pretty sure they'd blackmail me slightest chance they get.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I get the cool aid man jokes, but what if he made a piss golem? No really think about it

Dex-chan lover
he is going to weaponize his golems sooner or later, isn't he?

Dex-chan lover
But if the water/juice golem is alive doesn't that mean that drinking it is also killing it? Seems needlessly cruel.

Dex-chan lover
He's going to create a mass produce golem pokemon which can squirts apple juice and let the drinkers stunned and passed out by how thick its mana is...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I initially thought that he would put the faucet on the groin area of the golem.
It's nice to see Sakura again. It's like she's really pushed to the background for some chapters now and even before. I was hoping she could play more active roles but I guess she can't do that much as she is very much bound to the house's center pillar (with it being her real physical form).

Users who are viewing this thread