Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was going to piss herself again after the slap.

Aggregator gang
A little unexpected, but it put a grin on my face, so I can't complain I guess. Nice chapter.

Group Leader
@jalil29 It was slightly different in the WN

"「Even if it’s impossible do it anyway. It’s too early to give up before you try. If you don’t I’ll spank your butt.」
I said and gave her a nice smack.
It let out a good smacking sound."

Poetry.

Dex-chan lover
dont worry guys, unlike the other MCs in most mangas our MC will fuck his house spirit and all the girls that come his way just wait few more chapters

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually kind of glad she didn't pee in this one. I couldn't imagine a girl having just peed a sizable puddle having more in her.
I wonder why masochistic magic hasn't been used more often. Last time I've seen something similar was Okayado's Deadline Summoner, and that was a while ago.

Dex-chan lover
@vasqueztion We do have two grorious mangas about sucking titties for magic power, at least. (by the same author/artist duo, of course)

The most recent one is really fucking amazing, too. Artwork is out of this world and the story is much improved.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude just shared all his magical power through her butt so hard that she blue a huge wad of flame all over those lizards.

Plus, y'know, shojo-deflowering in the corner there.

Dafuq... it's like hitting an old TV to get to work properly...

• Wow
Reactions: GK

Users who are viewing this thread