Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I love the way how there's such a big disparity between the number of comments on this chapter and other chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

bruh you know it, I been reading the novel of shit for year and a half when the manga got release my body was ready ?

@T-Bone

trust me when I tell you, he will NOT fail this MC is not a beta like your usual manga ;)

@GurenNoOu

I have been waiting for this to happen in the manga and was wondering how long it would take xD now I have a rough estimate on the timeish difference between manga and novel lol . I knew this chapter was going to be on fire, wait for the next one bruh

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful girl: The only way to save me is to satisfy my sexual desires ?
MC: GOOD GRACIOUS, YOU POOR GIRL! IS THERE NO OTHER WAY?!
Beautiful girl: Yea, bu- *MC unzips pants*

Dex-chan lover
That's the time he got title
the man who fucked his house

Double-page supporter
2jcvqmq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
will he satisfy her properly or ghey out?!. find out next time on cliffhanger ball z, i mean w.e the fuck this manga is called...

Dex-chan lover
@Reshfan Why not both?

Also, if he fucks the spirit of his house while inside the house, that seems somewhat trippy to me. Like some weird theoretical quantum physics or some shit.

Banned
Just how does he have a bigger power reserve than the house he got the power from in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread