Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken ~Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Supporter
Instant kids! Come with their own additional housing space that you can use too! No maintence!

Fed-Kun's army
I never thought that i would read a manga about a man fucked his house, literally. I wanna know what kind of drugs are the author using on

now we just have to wait till mankind achieve sorcery/witchcraft/technology or whatever the heck is needed to make houses like Sakura, tbh if someone married one that would literally be a true housewife as well as a housemother...while if people married their houses and ignored other humans that would leads to our end, I believe it's worth it. now imagine going to someone's else house just to marry one of his/her house's stories cause you couldn't afford buying a house. also gotta be fair and have male houses for the ladies out there. :v
#HouseWife #HouseMilf #HouseLoli #HouseJK #HouseTraps #HouseIkemen #HouseOfficer #HousePolicewoman #HouseQueen #HouseEtc... and so I gained more fetishes and lvled up my pervertedness.

The new floor popped on the bottom?

So he need to fuck the daughter in case if he wants a 3rd floor.

Aggregator gang
He just boned his own house. That's some next level shizz right there.

Dex-chan lover
Double!
This censoring is so annoying. :<

@kronix
Well even without censoring there are much more intense/lively sex scenes, e.g. in Minamoto-kun Monogatari and even more in many Korean hentais.

wow he did it, poor his magic into the house... nice avatar JennyTals?

Dex-chan lover
free house upgrades just by fucking?

UNLEASH THE DICK

also, damn those censors

Dex-chan lover
This is the greatest literary accomplishment in all of our history.

Go suck a dick, Tolstoi.

Ummm... More magic power into the house spirit = more living space. The method since a little... Da fuck did I just read?!

Users who are viewing this thread